i37 BoE with tert + gem slot?

glancealot

Legend
What's the best way to farm these?

The tert part is what makes these strictly better than GF'd raid items (unless with GF'd OP enchant)

Same as for 20s. Get a higher level. Get together in a party. Spam farm legion places.

lvl34 works, my farmer a old 85 https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/caelestrasz/hellbøy
Screenshot (122).png

Make sure you don't equip a socket tert i37 before you confirm there is no need for a high level to apply a non-binding enchant to it first.

not bad, 35 farming toon seems cool with mythic warforged 47 gears.

upload_2022-8-26_21-3-24.png

Mob scaling for a lvl 24, 34 and 35

Wouldn't recommend killing with a 34 or 35, just loot with them and do the killing on something lower, or a 60 i guess.

View attachment 21647

Mob scaling for a lvl 24, 34 and 35

Wouldn't recommend killing with a 34 or 35, just loot with them and do the killing on something lower, or a 60 i guess.

i think a 35 in full i47 can handle 2488 health very easily, prob one shot!

also, people may not have 5 farming accounts. sometimes they just have 1.

Did a little testing, this is now my mob killer: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/khazgoroth/nisagene

Lvl 11 guardian on an unsubbed account. Doesn't need enchants or gems to be efficient, load it up with heirlooms and it's good to go. Stuff dies to a moonfire and thrash at 11 just makes it quicker.

Do/skip the legion intro quest and vendor the respec tomes to pay for turning XP off and flight paths, use the scouting map heirloom to get wherever you want

Not ilvl 37 armor, but what are we thinking ilvl 36 weps are worth? No idea what to sell something like this for:

IzolSNr.png

Not ilvl 37 armor, but what are we thinking ilvl 36 weps are worth? No idea what to sell something like this for:

IzolSNr.png

insanely good item on paper but i think every class that can use it has a clearly superior alternative.

Users who are viewing this thread