I want to make a 25 twink to farm for 20 twinks. Which Class?

25 Questing/Farming Twink Preference?

• Death Knight

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Demon Hunter

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Druid

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Hunter

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Mage

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • Monk

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Paladin

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Priest

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Rogue

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Shaman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warlock

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Warrior

Votes: 8 16.3%

• Total voters
Sorry man just saw this reply, thanks for the details, I appreciate it
Im going to politely encourage you to slow down thinking you need to create a new thread for everything. I merged one thread into this one and we've still got these on the home page.

Thats three threads on the same topic in 24 hours. I know you're new and excited and I can dig the energy. But like... breathe dude.

upload_2021-1-12_17-38-52.png

Thanks everyone for the tips! I finally gave up on my 50 frost DK plus one 24. Fired up a 50 brewmaster plus two 24s. With one of the 24's being a haste frost mage copying Henryfarm's.

Brewmaster aoe, statue, distance covering, and zero downtime are amazing. Two 24's looting is amazing. Haste ice lancing is amazing. I love how I can position the statue, then position a 24 a bit further to aggro mobs to the statue. Also can leave a 24 on a vendor mount and they won't get knocked off due to the statue. Quality of life while farming is important. :D

Boomkins were back with a vengeance on the Azuna beach over weekend in the EU, Murlocs hyper spawning, made solo farming much less effort.

No kidding. I got the mean boomkin bots, though. I was "stealing" their mobs too much, so one of the boomkins stopped by me. He stood there for 10 minutes. Then they restarted with new pathing and more boomkins to completely overlap the entire beach. They kicked my ass straight out of there. :) grrrr

you guys are actually using the boomkin bots to farm your own stuff?

unsavory!

get with the program:

pull 20 epic mobs and let the bots tag them.
this is the way!

Users who are viewing this thread