I want to join this bracket, what are you active guilds recruiting?

gangles

Legend
Hey everyone, i am not new to twinking by a long shot but i have never been a member of an active community ): but i would like to!

I have the plate heirlooms, the mail intelligence heirlooms and the cloth DPS heirlooms..

I just want to make a character on a server that can give some support for enchants and the like (Can pay them back by whatever means i can) and be part of a decent active community :)

Thanks!

Good, I am too :)

There's lots of friendly and good guilds on either side.

<Same Score Different Day> Aggramar Horde is always looking for new and skilled members! On Alliance side you have <Queueing is the best bit> on Aszune Alliance, their GM will probably drop into this thread later today or tomorrow. On Draenor you can find a fairly scattered community but still some great guilds, do a /who 19 and see what you find.

I suggest you to make a level one on either of the servers and try to get a grip of where you enjoy it the most.

Im leaning more towards the horde side anyways... just personal preference, i see in your sig that you're guild is recruiting a disc/holy priest, this could be done! I'll just need info on the best horde race

Im leaning more towards the horde side anyways... just personal preference, i see in your sig that you're guild is recruiting a disc/holy priest, this could be done! I'll just need info on the best horde race

I believe belf is considered the best race of most people, though I also know many are debating about it. I suggest you to find one of the officers in our guild and have a chat :)

Thanks very much for the advice ;D Ive made a character but no officers on ATM, ill ask more about it tommorow ;D

Users who are viewing this thread