I think it's a good idea

So like, I hope this post isn't ignored cause of this troll^. But if I said myself and 6 others were making alliance 39's would that help out the bracket? Cause its happening.
Unfortunately it wouldn't help at this point. But, you can still finish them up and be ready for the March Revival :) Holidays are coming and they would mess up players abilities to commit. Maybe if the player base was stronger we could make it through, but I just don't see it.

MHM "cough cause lungs is full of resin" OK let me straighten this stupid fucks shit out, Ok from Vanilla till end of BC teams were not evened 20-29s haha,.,...BUT hey hey, Cryptonite and Nocontest from "I Ride a Unicorn" Then came WotLK, the "Great Twink Migration" Ehh played cap level at that time so don't know a lot about twinks during tat time. Pog/Hook is a fucking immature/selfish asshole that's why I didn't. Cata was in, the disc priest I did RMP with in WotLK was the GM of 10 man top PVE guild, wanted to make a Holy Pally healer and by the complete off chanc got a charged gear of eagle and decided to get back into 29s....took it as a sign. And Catas happened,people who played with/against me know me during that time. That's where I met some new hardcore twinks. The MoP came, my 29 got transferred over to Ursin, and so started the best 29 games I've ever had. During Christmas break it fell apart. Now here we are in My (Chiraq's) House.

what the fuck

Users who are viewing this thread