I think blizzard is stupid

Re: I think blizzard is retarded

At least it was a starter account.

While some of these twink BiS items like the fishing hat or AGM is a pain in the arse, imagine having to go through a long leveling process and re-gearing with a 90! But, the gearing itself is not too obnoxious if you do not consider the long wait for heirlooms.

Still... starter is limited to 10 gold which is peanuts compared to what the desirable in game items go for. Not to mention, you can not trade or use AH anyways... so yeah, sounds kind of stupid.

If you don't want to get banned, don't break Blizzard's T&C's. Open and shut case.

Thanks for being completely off topic. His ban was lifted, and it was not for botting, obviously.

Blizzurd is gey and gratz on getting unbanned. Not everyone is that lucky

Last edited by a moderator:

Not off topic in the slightest, however your 'bent out of shape' abrasive responses have become so predictable I could clock them with an egg timer. Miserable, defensive contributors are one of the worst things a forum can have. Think it over buddy.

If you thought I was being "bent out of shape" and "abrasive", you have't seen anything yet.

*grabs popcorn*

I have actually no clue how to be OT atm.
Let's just say gratz on the banlift and silly Blizzard /giggle

For what it's worth, I got banned for "economy exploitation" when I moved to China. So Blizzard is retarded AND racist.

what type of botting were you guys talking about? like the bg one ?

I was once banned for making fun of a gold seller on my old p2p. The e-mail also said harassment and gold selling which made no sense but I did eventually get it back after weeks of trying. I'm sorry for you losing your account. I understand the stupidity and incompetence of Blizzard as well.

Users who are viewing this thread