I Propose a challenge

Deesick

Legend
Ok, I do hope this sounds as fun to everyone else as it does to me.

I propose we set some guild against guild challenges for people to work towards.

My first thought was to see who could clear Gnomeregan the quickest.

Evidence must be shown by way of Fraps. The run must include the demise of:

Viscous Fallout

Electrocutioner 6000

Crowd Pummeler 9-60

Mekgineer Thermaplugg

Rules (well my thoughts anyway)

-No more than 2 of any class in the group

-The fraps footage has to include each boss kill wether the group is split up or not.

-You can use any consumables, buffs, proffs bonuses possible. Anything you can do to further your chances do it.

-You stop the timer the second you leave combat after killing Mekgineer Thermaplugg.

-Mekgineer Thermaplugg has to be your last kill.

- You must all start from the main entrance (from where you zone in is where you start the timer) more to save any debates about who started further in etc.

Anyway, that was my first idea but we could do so many more

any thoughs, fancy giving it a go?

my guildmates and i have considered running gnomer in a twink guild anyways, for the achievement. we did stocks a couple of weeks ago, which was fun and challenging, and we've been aiming towards this dungeon too. sounds good, just have to get fraps ^^

I like the idea of this challenge while there is no BG's going on atm , we've done alot of gnomer runs already since we all want the ring but with this challenge i guess it'll be more fun and challenging.

I'll try to get some of my guildies to join me , and we'll see how long gnomer will take! :p

Edit:After looking through the thread for the second time , i noticed Deesick made it >_>.. i fail.

Lmao, I was about to log at work to tell you it was me who made the post then I saw the second one... i did have a giggle :D

Btw, love the sig, got it working then :) Looks awesome

Fisheye said:
pve twinks lol, get a playable bracket or die tryin

Oh sorry bro , ofc it's alot more fun to let our twinks lay around while we're going to play in a bracket where we haven't played in before as complete noobs , instead of doing something meanwhile , while we're trying to get this bracket alive as we've tried several times but Saturday will be it!

Since Fisheye, your obviously a troll I officially welcome you to the thread as trolls are cool and keep the regular visitors entertained with their warped opinions and comments.

Trolls be flippin out mon! P.S. my mojo's bigger than your mojo.

Users who are viewing this thread