I Miss You Guys! (Nohomo)

MozzyMaster

Legend
What's up ladies and gentleman, I have been thinking of playing World of Warcraft again (Twinks). It's been awhile, but I have this uncontrollable urge to play. I don't know what to do.
So if you stumble apon this thread please answer a few questions in the comments! :)

How is Mist of Pandaria?

Is twinking the same as the previous expansion?

Is it possible if you can do 10 man premades?

I deleted all my characters, so If I happen to play again can someone accept me into there guild? (If I create another 19 Paladain)

Oh I miss you guys! Even you Beau...

- Mists is okay, i think its better than cata.

- Healers are op.

- We haven't tested queing with a 10m group yet

- If you make another paladin, make it on alliance, because they have no healers.

- Mists is okay, i think its better than cata.

- Healers are op.

- We haven't tested queing with a 10m group yet

- If you make another paladin, make it on alliance, because they have no healers.

Thanks for replying, hey but are you Ally?

Mozzy will not be taken in by such shallow attempts at camaraderie, nor will his undying devotion to the Horde wither and die.

LittleHomo_ATTENTION_SHARE_NATION-s500x333-170803-535.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to see you again Mozz :). Hopefully you come back to the bracket. Should be a fine experience as a healer, would recommend alliance if you do.

Anyone who deletes or levels twinks rather than just shelving them either knew their original twinks were below average, or is stupid. Even if you don't think you will ever play again. This annoys me.

So to all of you who played "twinks" before and have to come back to any bracket and "start over because you deleted". Umm, don't make a post about it. Makes you look stupid at the least.

Anyone who deletes or levels twinks rather than just shelving them either knew their original twinks were below average, or is stupid. Even if you don't think you will ever play again. This annoys me.

So to all of you who played "twinks" before and have to come back to any bracket and "start over because you deleted". Umm, don't make a post about it. Makes you look stupid at the least.
Kik

Users who are viewing this thread