I might cry

Infernal13

Legend
Was running SFK just recently, and I opened one of those chests near where the Deathsworn Captain spawns, on the bridge right past Commander Springvale. Lo and behold, Feet of the Lynx dropped. I seriously freaked out and hastily explained my twinking situation to everyone in my group and they agreed to let me have it (yes, I'm that kind of guy).

They all passed on it and I rolled need, but when I tried to loot the chest it said it was already in use and was just sitting there open with nobody looting it. I relogged, ported in and out of the dungeon, and nothing worked. Eventually, the chest disappeared and nobody got it and I was extremely pissed, that would have been the luckiest drop ever for gearing my boomy's offspec.

I was reading http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f43/justice-will-prevail-50368/ this thread and it seems like I had a similar situation. Anyone know what I can do about this? Will opening a GM ticket help me in any way?

tl;dr chest glitched and I lost BiS boots to the game.

thats what he did. but u wont need to make another ticket to get it from the mail as even trials can open mails from GMs.

Was running SFK just recently, and I opened one of those chests near where the Deathsworn Captain spawns, on the bridge right past Commander Springvale. Lo and behold, Feet of the Lynx dropped. I seriously freaked out and hastily explained my twinking situation to everyone in my group and they agreed to let me have it (yes, I'm that kind of guy).

They all passed on it and I rolled need, but when I tried to loot the chest it said it was already in use and was just sitting there open with nobody looting it. I relogged, ported in and out of the dungeon, and nothing worked. Eventually, the chest disappeared and nobody got it and I was extremely pissed, that would have been the luckiest drop ever for gearing my boomy's offspec.

I was reading http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f43/justice-will-prevail-50368/ this thread and it seems like I had a similar situation. Anyone know what I can do about this? Will opening a GM ticket help me in any way?

tl;dr chest glitched and I lost BiS boots to the game.

Pretty sure that GM will help ya, anyway it's not so hard to get them from farming chests - not more than a week.

I think that gm will help ya bro !
And i just got Feet of the lynx on my druid ^,^ was helping my p2p friend to get the 6 agi 3 stam ring in his p2p twink 20 rogue than saw a chest, oppened it and Feet of Lynx Dropped xD ! :p

farm chests in hillsbrad, wetlands, theres also ashenvale but ashenvale is kind of a crapton of ground to cover. Should be a few threads about it on this site just search "scientific chest farming"

LoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL , WRONG BOY ! Chests only give 19-27 BoE at these zones , not green , only BLUE!

thats what he did. but u wont need to make another ticket to get it from the mail as even trials can open mails from GMs.

You can open GM mail. I had a GM move DPR from another character and it was in my box. You'll probably get it, they are pretty good about helping when you have a legit drop that you won but didn't receive, GL!

ye had a GM change my argas ring as I chose the wrong one. It was late and they are both green.

Users who are viewing this thread