Sell or Keep 1 ring?

• Re-Sell The 1 Ring

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep The 1 Ring

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lipeckiz

Legend
Just got The 1 Ring on AH for only 50g. W0000000000000000000000T :D Sell or Keep?

Fri899 said:
CoD it to me for 100g

Lol im not settle with a 50g profit :p

Stormfist, I'd want that piece of crap because it is BiS

thats a nice steal (im on a rp realm so tht thing sells for a couple thousand gold) the only steal i ever got was a shadowfang for 300g, try and sell it see what offers u can get

i once got Shadow fang for 99g

too bad i was stupid and equiped it on a pally i was lvling, this was before i played twinks

Steamed said:
i once got Shadow fang for 99g

too bad i was stupid and equiped it on a pally i was lvling, this was before i played twinks

Shadowfang not Shadow fang. and if you still have it on your pally try and have it restored as BoE say you let your cousin play and he used it to see what it looked like. if it dosnt work and they say u have had it for too long delete it ask blizz to restore it and they will send it in the mail to you and try again and see if blizz thinks its new. if it is enchanted you cant get it restored and dont try, but if it isnt you might have a small chance. good luck.

I hate you Quinp..

New level 10 Twink BiS Ring and worth about 100g, I'm pretty sure it's more valuable in your pocket than in gold. These aren't selling high price, they're simply rare. So if you come across one of these baby keep it.

i hate that ring XD lol i bought one like a week ago, put it on a lvl 10 warlock i thought i was gonna stay with but next day i made a druid and havent touched lock at all lol and now i need the ring for the druid XD

Well I enjoyed this ring when I first made Bank, I have two and sometimes I love to put them on for the bling-bling hehe

Done. :) TY!

At what level fishing and WHERE???

fishing level?

Obama is a swear word

Users who are viewing this thread