I hope they don't kill leg patches for us..

Cause I couldn't go back and get the triprunner dungaree's with my rogue cause i'm 1.5 bars from lvling :( :(

I have already started levelling a new rogue for 29. Mmmmmmhhh... pretbc times r back <3.

As for the pants - try getting Ferine Leggings if You don't wanna reroll new char. They give even more ap then Triprunner Dungarees. In backstab build u mainly focus on getting high top damage, so in some cases they may be even better than Triprunners. I will be getting those two for my rogue and swich them in different situations. Triprunners with +100 hp, and Ferine with +8 agi.

Heró said:
look at it this way

you lose 3 str and 4 agil

it isnt gonna ruin you

Speaks the truth. Skill over gear still. Just apply libram instead of patch and You are ready to go.

I couldve sworn I heard the librams are getting nerfed too. Gonna req level 55 in order to get the stats.

Really guys, I'd wait for changes to go live before you start quitting/rerolling personally.

With all the expansions so much content is never used as people lvl right on by, it would be a shame if they nerfed librams as they are only ever used by low lvl twinks, therefore they would be another part of the game that is never accessed and would just collect dust in the badlands and dire maul...

tragic said:
With all the expansions so much content is never used as people lvl right on by, it would be a shame if they nerfed librams as they are only ever used by low lvl twinks, therefore they would be another part of the game that is never accessed and would just collect dust in the badlands and dire maul...

Yup, quite pointless. I don't really understand Blizzard much most of the time.

Its all in the grand scheme of rash-partially thought out plans of the blizzard developers. Watch out, I might throw in a conspiracy theory soon about how blizzard is really the man and we need to stick it too them!

I might consider crying if the nerf to leg enchants and librams hits live. But I would get over it pretty fast after realizing....no one else has it either now.

it's gonna confuse the crap out of lots of people, kinda like the change from Spell DMg and healing to Spell power. But then everyone will realize, the changes affect everyone else too, and everything will go back to normal.

Reguardless of changes this upcomming patch brings. Everybody knows that we will still be hooked on twinking and it isn't going to make much of a difference.

Game on people!!

Finks said:
So after this hits, do we only have + armor to legs?

stats on the legs are not removed aside from leg kits.

say you have 5 stamina, 5 intellect, 40 armor, and a nethercleft (40 stam/12 agil) on your legs. after the patch, supposedly you should have 5 stamina, 5 intellect, and 40 armor.

really i don't see the problem with this patch.

but i think their goal is to actually level the playing fireld for all by making things go down as they should have been right at the start. again this changes prooves that blizzard do cares for lower level gameplay. as most of these are for higher levels yes, but we still get 1/3 of the patch for us lower then 60 !

my theory which prooves itself more and more each patch.

is that blizzard actually wants us to redo our twinks from scratch as they know most of us can't get the newest stuff without gaining too much XP. most of us including myself will be just redoing the twinks from scratch other then just modifying the ones i have !

i already have my 20 hunter ready to go. and i'll have to redo my 19 hunter soon... though with the fact that we miss a lot of healer i might do a priest instead.

Users who are viewing this thread