I have over 9000 vs Rating in MarioKart-wii

I beat mgs4 on big boss hard without killing anyone and never getting spotted. That includes the bosses. So frickin hard :D

Rantcasey said:
I beat mgs4 on big boss hard without killing anyone and never getting spotted. That includes the bosses. So frickin hard :D

I love you.

Twinkzruz said:
Orcgasm. I hate you. You put that asshole in your signature?...

funny shit man

That's not funny. Please remove him from your signature. It's something very personal. I would gladly go to jail for life if i had the chance to kill that fucker.

but you stole from his sister (lol) and hacked his DB (lol)? what did he do to you?

Twinkzruz said:
That's not funny. Please remove him from your signature. It's something very personal. I would gladly go to jail for life if i had the chance to kill that fucker.

YES WE NEED TO KNOW THE SToRY

Twinkzruz said:

Proceed.. o.o

There is no story. He made shit up. Just please understand that that is probably the most serious section of my life.. That i don't anyone to know about. Just delete that from your signature. Please

Twinkzruz said:
There is no story. He made shit up. Just please understand that that is probably the most serious section of my life.. That i don't anyone to know about. Just delete that from your signature. Please

There is no story yet there is a huge deal a out deleting... Hmm

Twinkzruz said:
No. I was talking about that "Thing". I want him out of your signature Orcgasm. Please. Just do that for me.

But he's my hero Q.Q

so he made it up...but you want it removed, and you want to kill him? NEED MOAR ANSWRZ

bump

10charslol

Mario kart sucked until they added dry bones, when they did, suddenly, bess game ever.

Users who are viewing this thread