I don't even know anymore..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanseyy

Legend
Well, let's get straight into this. And no, this isn't a QQ thread, even if some of you may consider it as one, but it's the truth. Well, since 5.2 battlegrounds have just been ridiculous for horde. There's 2 healers each game on horde max, and 4+ every game on alliance. This is just getting to me. Almost every player on alliance has been rolling all the cheap, OP, non skilled classes. Theres prot paladins and warriors every battleground, resto druids, and hunters. I mean.. why? And this bracket gets more annoying every day, i might consider quitting. There's people that backpedal, click and spam EVERYWHERE. I haven't seen a skillfull player on any side since 5.2. I'm not saying i'm the only skillfull one here, but i don't backpedal, click or keyboard turn. And the fact that people that actually do that sort of stuff and kill me in 3 seconds just pisses me off to the max. A naked paladin can beat a BiS mage this patch, or any MoP patch.

Just please people, relax on the OP cheap classes and try play a normal, not-cheap class like a mage or ret pala, enhance shaman. I have all these classes, and they're actually pretty good if you know how to play them. People are just too ignorant to understand that the classes don't suck, it's just the OP classes are overused and make the other classes look bad. Please people, make this bracket alive again.

Your fellow youtuber, Xansey

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't get what you're trying to say.

You know what hurts? That a paladin was my char from the beginnin, was my main, and when I heard about F2P I wanted to roll a paladin (cata) without being one of the thousands of hunters. Played, got BiS, did some BGs... Then I started reading TI more than just guides, and heard that prot pallies are cheap, OP players with no skill. And I read it every day. Do you all guys forgot about Earl? Kale? Visatorul?

So you do admit it. I now completely understand your post, thanks. You have enlightened this forum with your knowledge.

What have you been smoking?

You know what hurts? That a paladin was my char from the beginnin, was my main, and when I heard about F2P I wanted to roll a paladin (cata) without being one of the thousands of hunters. Played, got BiS, did some BGs... Then I started reading TI more than just guides, and heard that prot pallies are cheap, OP players with no skill. And I read it every day. Do you all guys forgot about Earl? Kale? Visatorul?

Don't get me started on Kale... that guy was the most arrogant player I've ever seen.

Locked. Not going anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread