I apped for epoch

i was unaware people could completely ignore expertise and hit and still top the meters...hmmm, must have some pr0 hax

also groove, 5.7k dps is only more than the bad 80's /wink

its actually pretty proportional...an endgame 80 rogue would be at least doubling that, if not more. so in 10 lvls with best gear the dps has doubled hehe

Just a heads up... being humble and accommodating when applying to a guild is one of the best things you could possibly do. Trust me, I have an alt in <Epoch> /flex :)

epic, I should make a whole signature with only stupid things FTR said, its fuckin hilariuos. He's if not worse atleast at par with failalot on trying to achive a big mf big epeen.

well ive never seen him play, or watched his videos, but if he can back up even half of the things he says than he is a million times better than glance who was just a bag of hot air.

but yes....being humble and patient when applying to a guild is paramount. honestly bc content isnt that hard anymore; so they would rather take 10 warriors that arent as skilled or geared persay, help them become better and learn, then take one uber skilled/geared person who is annoying and dickish. just a heads up for the future.

Falkor said:
well ive never seen him play, or watched his videos, but if he can back up even half of the things he says than he is a million times better than glance who was just a bag of hot air.

but yes....being humble and patient when applying to a guild is paramount. honestly bc content isnt that hard anymore; so they would rather take 10 warriors that arent as skilled or geared persay, help them become better and learn, then take one uber skilled/geared person who is annoying and dickish. just a heads up for the future.

I watched one of his videos and I've got to say, he's good, at killing clothies and people with no resilience.

Also, he uses horrible songs.

Sorry to break it to you guys, but all of Glance's posts were made simply to get a funny reaction. None of us are like that at all, which is why we don't want Serenialol on our team.

Dietz said:
Sorry to break it to you guys, but all of Glance's posts were made simply to get a funny reaction. None of us are like that at all, which is why we don't want Serenialol on our team.
I dont belive you, if what you say is true then "umad guy" (failalots a m8) never had to come and def failalot.

EDIT: thats just 1 example

Dietz said:

I gave you tips on how to get better and I'm pretty sure you ignored them. i don't want play with noobs that don't want to improve anyway. We're gonna make a team named Ur bad and take r1 off you.

Dietz said:

I really doubt this, either way, Glance would be an elitist baddie.

TFRogue said:
We're gonna make a team named Ur bad and take r1 off you.
Why even bother write soo much about taking the r1, that should not be soo hard since they are soo "bad" anyways.

NOW I NEED SOME GOOD PARTNERS FOR STORMSTRIKE BG RMP, and SHADOWBURN DOUBLE PROT/or heals /prot

Regroovenate said:
I watched one of his videos and I've got to say, he's good, at killing clothies and people with no resilience.

Also, he uses horrible songs.

/shrug

1. ah well

2. horrible songs are a matter of personal opinion and in no way effect skill at least

@dietz....i heard ur awful and glance is sub par. tell your banned butt buddy to gtfo and l2p

Well I need feedback on whether u liked the video or thought it was skillful, music isnt a big deal when u can mute. and play anything

Users who are viewing this thread