I am the Trashmaster Quest / Trashmasters Mantle

https://www.wowhead.com/quest=51142/pests also appears to be the introductory quest.
By pests you mean this quest? Pests - Quest - World of Warcraft (wowhead.com). Required level is still 10 mate
[doublepost=1633038351,1633038266][/doublepost]
dont you have to give the quest giver an item from operation mechagon which we... cant get into?
I was hoping a few of mates at 60 will run it with me just so I can turn in the quest, not sure if I can get onto Mechagon island though?
[doublepost=1633038573][/doublepost]Anyways I'll experiment next time I log and see how it goes, I'll update details if it was a massive fail or not :PepeLaughW:

By pests you mean this quest? Pests - Quest - World of Warcraft (wowhead.com). Required level is still 10 mate
[doublepost=1633038351,1633038266][/doublepost]
I was hoping a few of mates at 60 will run it with me just so I can turn in the quest, not sure if I can get onto Mechagon island though?
[doublepost=1633038573][/doublepost]Anyways I'll experiment next time I log and see how it goes, I'll update details if it was a massive fail or not :PepeLaughW:

Youre right, alliance pests is req 35 horde is 10.

You can maybe get to mechagon by just being a passenger on a flying mount. All the mobs are gonna be level 50. And since afaik all bfa dungeons including the level 25 ones are locked, it seems very unlikely youre gonna be able to enter a level 50 one. But feel free to try.

Reactions: Jim
you can get to mechagon island on low levels swimming, but the area is phased to unlocked with the town burning, quests and FP not available. i did get a 20 there long ago, was able to fish. i caught a fish that gives a stinky debuff and a look of a sickly yellow/tan appearance. i never checked to see if the instance is available.

Reactions: Jim
Youre right, alliance pests is req 35 horde is 10.

You can maybe get to mechagon by just being a passenger on a flying mount. All the mobs are gonna be level 50. And since afaik all bfa dungeons including the level 25 ones are locked, it seems very unlikely youre gonna be able to enter a level 50 one. But feel free to try.
Massive fail, so I did the long journey to stormwind hopped onto back of ship to Kul Tiras. Rode mount from Tiragarde Sound to most North West corner of Drustvar then started swimming across ocean to Mechagon Island to only find out the obvious that it's a level 50 dungeon, wasted about 40 minutes :HYPERKEKW:

Users who are viewing this thread