I am a proffesional editor

I'm planning on making my first twink video, I was wondering you got any exp with using a mac to record on with? Was wondering any good packages I can dl to edit? (Must be able to work with Macs) And any other help / advice.

Kítty said:
I'm planning on making my first twink video, I was wondering you got any exp with using a mac to record on with? Was wondering any good packages I can dl to edit? (Must be able to work with Macs) And any other help / advice.

The in-game camera that Xfire offers for free as port of their messenger software works very well on a Mac and exports to Adobe and Apple editing software.

Stabatha said:
The in-game camera that Xfire offers for free as port of their messenger software works very well on a Mac and exports to Adobe and Apple editing software.

Alright thanks dude.

Kítty said:

Who wants to see a vid bout a kitty anyways? ^^

[video=youtube;Qit3ALTelOo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qit3ALTelOo[/video]

i have edited my best wow movie on mac

used the in game recording

then i compresed it in order to see it on mac (you know you can t see the formats that wow codes)

then i compresed in DV i used Compresor to do this - is in package with final cut

then i edited in final cut

all on a powerbook g4

if you have mac don t bother with that clone of final cut named adobe premier - it doesn t even work on apple :p

this tip cost 5 euro!

pls buy a wow classic account for 5 euro and send it in pm

this is the link Blizzard Store

Users who are viewing this thread