Hunting Mage TIER 3 (Frostfire)

Mute

OG
Hiya there fellow 60 twinkers, as i'm sure most of you are aware, getting the t3 pieces are completely RNG and could take a seriously long time so i've set up this thread to try and help me on my way, with all of your help of course! <3

All i'd like you to do basically, is when you check your BMAH daily, if you see a frostfire piece i havent already got (listed below) please state which realm you're on, and what the current price of it is, and how long is left on the auction, it would be greatly appreciated and i'm happy to do the same for any of you if asked.

However please do not take over the thread by posting replies such as "also if anyone sees any bonesycthe PM me!" etc... you can setup a thread of your own, please try to keep this controlled and organized!

Thanks very much! - Mute

List of frostfire pieces to obtain still!:

Helm
Shoulders
Chest
Bracers
Gloves
Belt

IF YOU SEE ANY OF THESE ITEMS PLEASE STATE BELOW

Last edited by a moderator:
Frostfire Circlet (Helm) - Draenor EU - Long (Between 2 and 12 hours) - Current Bid: 11.570g

Thanks for the response, going to check it all out now! :) <3

If it's any interest to you, dreadnaught legs are up on stormreaver for 12k atm as i know of.
And dreadnaught bracers up on frostwhisper for 10k.

cheers!

Hello : ) Mage t3 head is up at Grim Batol right now, it's at 15kish atm but it's long left and several t3 items on grim Batol have been 100k+, but If you decide to transfere give me a whisp on my 60 twink Gnumz :D

Hard to say, I got belt for 12k, gloves for 12k and legs for 17k - all on Silvermoon but yeah, chest is more of a potential risk. Current bid on it is 12k

Mage t3 chest ón aggramar eu, came on somewhere in the last 24 hours, usually t3 goes cheap here

Frostfire shoulders is up on Ravencrest, time left Long, :)

frostfire gloves are located on ahn'qiraj server at the moment. 10 k theres no interest in them so i guess they are urs. :d

Users who are viewing this thread