Hunters are far from OP........be real

i decided to take a idle hunter which i haven't played in a long time, respec into MM to see what all the hype is about.

as i have said before players whining doesn't always tell the truth, screenshots and knowing what really happened concerning both sides lies the truth

here is one screenshot of damage at the end, one of healing. btw horde had a troll hunter who bailed after the second flag cap, game was a 3 vs 3 hunter game till that

point, he was second highest damage after the WARLOCK when i checked the stats. this also was a 10-10 game, horde also had a rogue that bailed and got replaced.

here is the test, do you think you can be honest, and say what really won this BG?

View attachment 727

View attachment 726

in this BG i decided to test the AS, i picked honeybush (big mistake) i marked, got a sting, arcane shot, concussive. she was still coming at me i did a scatter, jumpedback to do the AS, it hit her for 900ish, she used 3 HP's she had built up on a WG - full health, sealed me, HOJ, 2 exo's and i was one dead punk hunter.

priests got a killer bubble now. they take forever to remove, then it's right back up

concerning rogues, wasn't the hunters waxing them in this game. they died mostly on flag return attempts (both sides) i killed only 2 rogues in this game, and got killed 4 times by rogues

or maybe you're just a terrible clicking retard who decided to roll fotm to try having a chance in pvp for once but failed terribly

not really sure on if it was a crit, wasn't paying attention. my hunter 'meso' was built back in 2008, i updated some of her gear, but most would say she is not really twinked. i did roll some other BGs yesterday, with different mixes of players, and i have to still say it wasn't the hunters that were the game breakers.

AS for this hunter is 2.9 sec cast, imo is pretty long, imo a sting, and 2 arcanes would do the same damage in less time. mages as you go higher into twink bracket have a spell that is a 2-3 sec cast (forgot name), they get that off on you and you are dead. when i complained about it in the 59 bracket, players would say, they get a 3 sec spell cast off on you.....you deserve to die. i had 5000ish HP and got hit by a 21000 crit mage spell.

there is more interesting info on those screenshots than a player ihatepizza

shanker said:
not really sure on if it was a crit, wasn't paying attention. my hunter 'meso' was built back in 2008, i updated some of her gear, but most would say she is not really twinked. i did roll some other BGs yesterday, with different mixes of players, and i have to still say it wasn't the hunters that were the game breakers.

AS for this hunter is 2.9 sec cast, imo is pretty long, imo a sting, and 2 arcanes would do the same damage in less time. mages as you go higher into twink bracket have a spell that is a 2-3 sec cast (forgot name), they get that off on you and you are dead. when i complained about it in the 59 bracket, players would say, they get a 3 sec spell cast off on you.....you deserve to die. i had 5000ish HP and got hit by a 21000 crit mage spell.

• 2.4 second cast*
  • Warsong - Stand somewhere where people don't notice you.
  • Talent +30% crit chance when target over 80% (Just to make sure you get that lovely 1-hit! ;) )
  • Profit

:)

Turtlezyo said:
or maybe you're just a terrible clicking retard who decided to roll fotm to try having a chance in pvp for once but failed terribly

19 hunter on screenshot is from 2008

i also have:

-19 rogue BE

-19 rogue HU

-19 rogue NE

-13 rogue BE

-19 hunter BE

-19 shaman DR

-19 druid NE

many have achieve of level 10, with the date of 10-16-2008 which was WOTLK pre-patch

2.4 sec cast? mine shows 2.9 sec

i'm not haste spec'd, with boa haste cloak, boa haste trinkets, haste on gloves, haste on weapon

View attachment 728

This is a joke right ? Youre not trying to tell ppl that a hunter is not op because you play 2 fucking wsg with youre gimped hunter twink?

Oh man this make me sick.

900 aimed?

Normaly they hit for 1,2-1,5 ... and THEN comes scatter, bat stun, whatever....

This is just a lame thread without any arguments. "i played two bgs, im bad, my hunter have shit gear, a pally killed me = hunters are not op" common dude....

Kekks said:
This is a joke right ? Youre not trying to tell ppl that a hunter is not op because you play 2 fucking wsg with youre gimped hunter twink?

Oh man this make me sick.

900 aimed?

Normaly they hit for 1,2-1,5 ... and THEN comes scatter, bat stun, whatever....

This is just a lame thread without any arguments. "i played two bgs, im bad, my hunter have shit gear, a pally killed me = hunters are not op" common dude....

i was one of 6 hunters in this BG, yeah one left, so SC's show 5. lame thread is your opinion. maybe a thread on who has the most vanity pets would make you happy.

for everyone else who claims to be pro-twinks, i know why this BG was won, paladins won the game for us.

yet everyone is derpa derp blind to one spell based on instances they have experienced. well i gave a my derpa derp blind experience from a paladin...so what.

taking a hunter and spamming 2.4 sec shots (tool tip says 2.9) is very hard to do. letting a hunter sit there and do this over and over, puts to question your skills in playing the game

notoriousthf said:
From patch notes:

Aimed Shot weapon damage has been increased to 200%, up from 150%. In addition, the base cast time has been reduced to 2.4 seconds, down from 3.

If it's 2.9 seconds, you're drunk, sir.

patch notes aren't always accurate, and many things are changed, added, or removed that never make it into the patch notes

shanker said:
i decided to take a idle hunter which i haven't played in a long time, respec into MM to see what all the hype is about.

as i have said before players whining doesn't always tell the truth, screenshots and knowing what really happened concerning both sides lies the truth

here is one screenshot of damage at the end, one of healing. btw horde had a troll hunter who bailed after the second flag cap, game was a 3 vs 3 hunter game till that

point, he was second highest damage after the WARLOCK when i checked the stats. this also was a 10-10 game, horde also had a rogue that bailed and got replaced.

here is the test, do you think you can be honest, and say what really won this BG?

View attachment 727

View attachment 726

in this BG i decided to test the AS, i picked honeybush (big mistake) i marked, got a sting, arcane shot, concussive. she was still coming at me i did a scatter, jumpedback to do the AS, it hit her for 900ish, she used 3 HP's she had built up on a WG - full health, sealed me, HOJ, 2 exo's and i was one dead punk hunter.

priests got a killer bubble now. they take forever to remove, then it's right back up

concerning rogues, wasn't the hunters waxing them in this game. they died mostly on flag return attempts (both sides) i killed only 2 rogues in this game, and got killed 4 times by rogues
you the same guy who a few months ago made more or less the thread when rogues could kill someone with a single ambush srsly do you even play this bracket ??

shanker said:
2.4 sec cast? mine shows 2.9 sec

i'm not haste spec'd, with boa haste cloak, boa haste trinkets, haste on gloves, haste on weapon

View attachment 728

Don't need haste.

Aimed Shot! - Spell - World of Warcraft

Aimed Shot weapon damage has been increased to 200%, up from 150%. In addition, the base cast time has been reduced to 2.4 seconds, down from 3.

Public Test Realm Patch 4.0.6 Notes - Updated Jan. 28 - World of Warcraft

And regardless of the "situation required" no one should at any given level be able to 1-hit anyone with one spell. At least not if what Blizzard is striving for is balance.

Nelf + Aimed shot = Owned. Cast is off before people even select you ;P

shanker said:

View attachment 727

View attachment 726

Bar above actionbar (no keybinds): Kill command, Raptor strike, Scatter shot, STEADY SHOT, Explosive shot, some misc consumables

Actionbar (also needs keybinds): Hunters Mark, Wingclip, Concussive shot, Serpent sting, arcane shot, disengage, gift of the naaru, speed pot

TLDR: YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE AIMED SHOT ON YOUR UI, HOW DID YOU EVEN USE IT?!

So you have 600 hp? Never seen an exo hit for more than 300.

yeah... when you can't even reliably do 300 damage in 30 seconds.

see 600 hp.

0/10 trolling attempt.

shanker said:

Bullshit. I've played the 59 bracket extensivly. Pyro is the only spell that has a 3+ cast time now, and it doesn't hit for shit compared to aimed shot. My biggest crits were as Arcane between 4.01 and 4.03, 8.4k from a 4stack of arcane blast on target dummies. Potentially over 10k in a BG with buffs, but that's after chaincasting 4 arcane blasts, and no where near 21k. Pyro I think I managed to break 4k once with zerking and pure damage gear and trinkets and shiat.

By comparison, I just respec'd my 49 hunter Marks last night. Biggest crit was about 4.9k without zerking but with the 20% talent. That's BEFORE piercing shots (another 30% over 8 seconds).

Yes, it's a semi-long cast and costs a bit of focus, but this is right back to Vanilla wow where if that hunter gets his aimed shot off on you, it's pretty much GG.

Users who are viewing this thread