Hunter Stamina Set?

Awesome

<The Awesome>
Hey guys, I am currently working on my stamina set for my hunter, Awesome@Vek'nilash. I was wondering if anyone has a guide for an FC hunter? I wouldn't be considering this really, but with the patch came more and more hunters and rogues, so I figured I'd try something new and be an FC when there aren't any other better classes. I have good experience with FCing, all i need is a gear guide. I'd prefer an all horde gear guide, since I see no point in buying an in-game item with IRL money, unless it isn't my money I'm spending :p

Thanks in advance.

In no way trying to copy them lol, but I just want to be there for the team in case we have no FCs with over 1.5k HP on the horde side (which is seemingly becoming more often :p).

Awesome said:
In no way trying to copy them lol, but I just want to be there for the team in case we have no FCs with over 1.5k HP on the horde side (which is seemingly becoming more often :p).

Feel free to make a level 1 on Korgath - alliance sometime and i'll toss on my FC set for you - just add Feenin. It's bis (debatable) for stam/metigation.

Grizzle has an opinion about opinion

Taking an already OP class and giving them an extra 600 some odd hps seems like a really good idea :p. I run my mage that way and I can feel the difference in how easy it is to get kills on people. Try out a balanced set based on stam just to see how it feels, it might become a regular thing. I prefer to be harder to kill, then for it to be easier to get kills.

Grody1 said:
Has no relevance to this thread

No relevance?

Hey guys, I am currently working on my stamina set for my hunter.

I was wondering if anyone has a guide for an FC hunter?

He's looking for a guide to gear a hunter for an FC. http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/19-twink-guides/16596-pizzas-19-hunter-guide.html has one.

I have good experience with FCing, all i need is a gear guide.

Because he is experienced, he should know that the gear listed for defense is pretty much the same thing as FC gear. I even remember seeing an SS of pizza with a gearset called FC/CC.

Khanodruid said:
No relevance?

He's looking for a guide to gear a hunter for an FC. http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/19-twink-guides/16596-pizzas-19-hunter-guide.html has one.

Because he is experienced, he should know that the gear listed for defense is pretty much the same thing as FC gear. I even remember seeing an SS of pizza with a gearset called FC/CC.

The guide lists a defense set but a straight stamina fc set can be changed around from that quite a bit. Especially when it comes to holding flag with the wsg debuff and can't run over 100% speed.

Grody1 said:
The guide lists a defense set but lists nothing of a stamina set. Two vastly different things.

Oh maybe you're right... When he said stamina set I assume he meant an FC set, which is very close gear-wise to Pizza's listed defensive set. And stacking pure stam is never a good idea for pugs.

Ah right I gotcha now. @Awesome: don't stack pure stam as an FC pre-debuff. You have enough survivability to stay alive, so you might as well get some kills too. But yes if you are looking for PURE stam don't listen to pizza

Opinion said:
Sorry, Opinion hasn't been PuG queuing as often.

But I miss you! That game a few days ago was fun.. :p

On topic- Silly hunters and their FCing. As I do like Plutos stam setup, wouldn't Grand Staff of Jordan be BiS so you can also be hitcapped? Not 100% sure, been 3 years since I've even que'd a bg on my hunter.

Been grinding on my main. Got BoA helms for some extra stats! I'll be back this week.

Users who are viewing this thread