Hunter Pets?

you can trick tame a flaming boar in the tauren starting zone if you have a friend on the quest to help (need 2 people), and they have dash even though it doesn't show anywhere. however it does go away if they die and they are just a regular boar (except on FIRE!) after that.

pst me for details if you want to learn how.

I know that you just want to keep the threads clean from rage posts

BUT

Be aware that if there are no or just a few posts about the huge hunter problems and that they are massive op you will feed everyone who want to role some....

Because of the fact that they dont see rage posts and stuff like this, some of the rerollers wont see the probs with this class!

You have to face it. THis class is actually destroying the bracket. The probs havent been bigger at any time.....

And in my opinion it starts with this sort of threads. I dont want you to flame ppl or something like that , i just want that we are able to tell them how bad the situation is and that there is just NO reason to role a hunter......

Btw you dont need a pet

Kekks said:
I know that you just want to keep the threads clean from rage posts

BUT

Be aware that if there are no or just a few posts about the huge hunter problems and that they are massive op you will feed everyone who want to role some....

Because of the fact that they dont see rage posts and stuff like this, some of the rerollers wont see the probs with this class!

You have to face it. THis class is actually destroying the bracket. The probs havent been bigger at any time.....

And in my opinion it starts with this sort of threads. I dont want you to flame ppl or something like that , i just want that we are able to tell them how bad the situation is and that there is just NO reason to role a hunter......

Btw you dont need a pet

Indeed, but there's a difference between flame posts and informative posts.

Fizzfizz said:
you can trick tame a flaming boar in the tauren starting zone.

Do you mean the armored one Petopia: Armored Brown Boar from http://www.wowhead.com/quest=14459 ? Very nice if you can tame them with the flames still on!

Thanks for the infomation, nice to find a pet with a unique look and allso an ability. Might be nice for fast BM stun.

<edit> Managed to tame mine! Awsome looking pet this burning boar, thanks again for the heads up! (it does loose it's dash but yuo allready mentioned that I now read)

nice! it is one of the few trick tames that keeps the appearance buff after death. using the same method you can also tame a ghostpaw runner in ashenvale after it turns into a ghost wolf, but unfortunately it reverts back to a regular white wolf if it ever dies. still cool to stand around in cities with though lol

for reference, on my baby hunter in progress:

jelly.jpg

The wolf might be fun to collect. The boar is a bit more usefull as it does not loose it's flames after dying or dismissing. Tamed it on my alliance hunter today allso (using a lvl 4 horde to throw the torches).

So it is tamable by both Horde and Alliance hunters.

Just for clarity: for pvp the pets with an ability are more usefull, this is just for the unusuall look.

Users who are viewing this thread