hunter pets, why all the cats?

seen pets go thru cycles like the hogs prior to WOTLK, then spiders and the switch to bats.

rolling into BGs now i see hunters rolling cats mostly. i ask why and everyone claims there is no pet difference.....then why the plain ho hum cats?

everyone copying pizza? just to be safe?

just curious, with all the pets available

blizz nerfed the damage ability difference (supposedly) between the 3 groups long ago, only abilities/talents/buffs define the pet grouping and level-19 all pets are supposed to have the same damage. we also lost all remaining pet abilities from 3 remaining pets: spider/net, dragonhawk/flame debuff, and bat/stun so there should be no difference.

blizz nerfed the damage ability difference (supposedly) between the 3 groups long ago, only abilities/talents/buffs define the pet grouping and level-19 all pets are supposed to have the same damage. we also lost all remaining pet abilities from 3 remaining pets: spider/net, dragonhawk/flame debuff, and bat/stun so there should be no difference.

And lilkitty prowl

Isn't it obvious? Most guys here like pussy.. Duh!

I read that all pets do the same damage and such below level 20.

The smartest pet to get IMO is one that flies because of terrain. Beau runs with a yellow fly and I've seen it chase people up hills and over walls.

The smartest pet to get IMO is one that flies because of terrain. Beau runs with a yellow fly and I've seen it chase people up hills and over walls.

My White cat does that. aswell mostly pets can jump off thunderbluff and like slide down a 90 degree wall.

My Raptor still has < http://www.wowhead.com/spell=50498 > because I had it before the shattering, or whatever patch changed pet moves. ;P

Though I personally prefer my jewbird simply because of the name.

I once had a pet named "Tapthatsux" or something like that and a day later after beating up on him in WSG, I log on, and had a notice from a GM about my "conduct" and noticed my pets name said "cat" or the generic name it came with.

I once had a pet named "Tapthatsux" or something like that and a day later after beating up on him in WSG, I log on, and had a notice from a GM about my "conduct" and noticed my pets name said "cat" or the generic name it came with.

I got reported for my crab having the name "TheClap".

i've been chased in stealth multiple times by pizza's gay little goblin surveyors while he chases me and magically marks me from 20 feet away.

why have a pet when you can have 2?

i've been chased in stealth multiple times by pizza's gay little goblin surveyors while he chases me and magically marks me from 20 feet away.

why have a pet when you can have 2?

I think that is complete bullshit, how horde can have 3 pets at once ( if your a hunter) and ally can have one. Plus ally needs the 3 pets not 1 pet to balance the BGS out ( we suck =p)

actually i take that back, i don't know if it was pizza's because he and the 4 disc priests all around him all had one.
<

and i don't see why they still abuse this.. is it fun to have a goblin following you? god knows...

Users who are viewing this thread