Hunter Help

f4Gg0t_43

Legend
Hi, I am making a 19 hunter twink. I haven't twinked since Burning Crusade, my account has been hacked since then so I'm starting fresh. I do have an 80, but I am having trouble with some of the BoA gear. Should I be getting the resilience stuff? Does it make a difference at 19? Should I get the staff for my hunter? It has spell power so... Also I don't know much about enchants anymore since they nerfed a lot of them, is there a guide on what is the best enchants, or which ones still work etc. Thanks!

f4Gg0t_43 said:
Hi, I am making a 19 hunter twink. I haven't twinked since Burning Crusade, my account has been hacked since then so I'm starting fresh. I do have an 80, but I am having trouble with some of the BoA gear. Should I be getting the resilience stuff? Does it make a difference at 19? Should I get the staff for my hunter? It has spell power so... Also I don't know much about enchants anymore since they nerfed a lot of them, is there a guide on what is the best enchants, or which ones still work etc. Thanks!

You shouldnt need to ask for help with a hunter..

Nice name.

Bump, can someone please tell me quick if resilience is worth it at level 19, I already bought some items and I only have like an hour to return them, thanks!

You could run around naked and still win.

Okay so int is best? Why? Do hunters run oom easily at this level? I had a 29 hunter before and I never had any problems.

EDIT: Just as an example, which of these is best? [item]Tumultuous Cloak[/item]

...of Stamina (10.4% chance)

+8 Stamina

...of the Bandit (11.6% chance)

+4 Agility, +4 Stamina, +8 Attack Power

...of the Battle (9.0% chance)

+5 Strength, +3 Stamina, +2 Critical Strike Rating

...of the Bear (7.7% chance)

+5 Strength, +5 Stamina

...of the Champion (6.5% chance)

+4 Strength, +4 Stamina, +4 Defense Rating

...of the Elder (9.5% chance)

+4 Stamina, +4 Intellect, +1 Mana Per 5 sec.

...of the Monkey (15.1% chance)

+5 Agility, +5 Stamina

...of the Moon (8.4% chance)

+4 Intellect, +2 Stamina, +4 Spirit

...of the Soldier (15.3% chance)

+4 Strength, +4 Stamina, +4 Critical Strike Rating

...of the Sorcerer (6.5% chance)

+4 Stamina, +4 Intellect, +4 Spell Power

EDIT2: Also if anyone has a link to an armory of a pretty well geared hunter twink that I can use as a guide for enchants. Thanks

Okay for spec I'm thinking Imp Concussive Shot 2/2, Lethal Shots 5/5 and Careful Aim 3/3. Or should I just put 3 points in Lethal Shots and and put 2 in Mortal Shots?

I've seen the various approaches, as far as burst potential is concerned, Lethal Shots + Mortal Shots, but the utility afforded by Imp Conc Shot is too much to sacrifice when getting into Hunter Twinking at 19 without experience to back you up... and even then it's a questionable call.

Now, if you ever do end up getting bored with either of the specs, I could suggest a different spec that plays very differently from the others in the level 19 bracket.

Well I'm not really inexperienced, but are you saying to avoid Careful Aim and just go 2 in imp cc 3 in lethal shots and 5/5 in mortal?

EDIT: This is assuming I have good gear, obviously Careful Aim scales with gear.

f4Gg0t_43 said:
Well I'm not really inexperienced, but are you saying to avoid Careful Aim and just go 2 in imp cc 3 in lethal shots and 5/5 in mortal?

EDIT: This is assuming I have good gear, obviously Careful Aim scales with gear.

I'll build you a chardev, it's gotta be really close.

EDIT: pretty sure this is right.

http://chardev.org/?profile=336684

Users who are viewing this thread