Hunter gloves and rings?

The horde equivalent of ashen gloves is BiS, and charged gear of agility is BiS.

Last edited by a moderator:
My mistake, I thought broken fingers of hillsbrad had the same stats as ashen gloves... that sucks for horde like me then...

Anyone noticed how alliance gets better hunter/rogue/feral/guardian gear for this bracket? first the eyepatch from stockades now this.

My mistake, I thought broken fingers of hillsbrad had the same stats as ashen gloves... that sucks for horde like me then...

Anyone noticed how alliance gets better hunter/rogue/feral/guardian gear for this bracket? first the eyepatch from stockades now this.

anyone notice horde has best resto druid/shaman/paladin gear for this bracket? Get over it 2-3 agil and 1 crit wont make you or break you compared to other stats we have on our leather healing gear

A better question is is why do you have 5 almost bis and fully enchanted twinks and not have over 200 Hks on any of them? Hmm

A better question is is why do you have 5 almost bis and fully enchanted twinks and not have over 200 Hks on any of them? Hmm

Probably because I just upgraded the account they are on from free to pay 4 days ago. Troll harder. :)

Users who are viewing this thread