Human Vs NE

Xailter said:
Apply Aura: Mod Stealth 300 (on the level 60 version)?

Stealth scales with level (5 * player level). When you're 60 the least amount of stealth you can have is 300, it's just applying the bare minimum. All stealth scales with level, you won't be any more undetectable in the new patch sorry :)

-X

For the sake of discussion:

I acknowledge the fact that stealth scales with level but I don't know if at every level the Stealth Aura modifier changes (at least I haven't seen this anywhere) could just be normal aggro radius changes which effects stealth detection to some degree. I might be wrong but it doesn't make sense to have superfluous spell details

People may say stealth scales with level because when you train ranks it does indeed scale up (ie 5, 100, 200, 300 at levels 1, 20, 40, 60). Where do you think people got 5/level? --> by dividing the above spell details and assuming it's 5/level, right?

Only way to test this would be to lvl a rogue and NOT learn the stealth spells at level 20,40,or 60 and see if you are less detectable after you learn it. Common sense would tell me that this has not been tested because I can't imagine any rogue not wanting to learn the next rank of stealth as they level.

You would argue that NOT training stealth as you level makes no difference in stealth detection. I would argue against that and add that the only thing I can think of that scales with level is normal aggro radius that applies to all classes.

Question: what will the spell effect #2 on stealth say in the new patch?

i dc what any of ur "read" on the PTR my 19 rogue on PTR has 85% movement speed w/ the talent buff which is 15%. so 15% less then 85% is 70% and thats how fast everyone moves. also I'm fairly certain i put that in my thread about rogues on PTR.

Users who are viewing this thread