Human or Worgen Warrior

Vaetus

Legend
Title says it all,

Reason I brought this topic up is that me and a guildie had a disccusion about whether Human with their Versa Bonus will do more damage than a Worgen Warrior with +3 more base Str than a Human.

Feel free to give me any insight or argue which race is better between the two, or hey even any other races / classes people may have questions or theorys about (new guru trinkets affecting races etc..)

Title says it all,

Reason I brought this topic up is that me and a guildie had a disccusion about whether Human with their Versa Bonus will do more damage than a Worgen Warrior with +3 more base Str than a Human.

Feel free to give me any insight or argue which race is better between the two, or hey even any other races / classes people may have questions or theorys about (new guru trinkets affecting races etc..)

4 reasons why gnomes are the best
1.) Portable Bronze Mortar - Item - World of Warcraft instant bomb that does AoE damage and stuns for 2 seconds (not useable in arenas)
2.) Escape Artist - Spell - World of Warcraft, remove roots or slows
3.) Very Light Sabre - Item - World of Warcraft gnome warr only
4.) transmog > racials

Night elf. You're the teams frontline, stopping potential kill attempts on you in it's tracks is pretty crucial to your teams ability to hold mid.

Depends on your sec . Arms or fury ?

4 reasons why gnomes are the best
1.) Portable Bronze Mortar - Item - World of Warcraft instant bomb that does AoE damage and stuns for 2 seconds (not useable in arenas)
2.) Escape Artist - Spell - World of Warcraft, remove roots or slows
3.) Very Light Sabre - Item - World of Warcraft gnome warr only
4.) transmog > racials

My war is gnome, escape artist does come in handy very very often, plus the transmog is dank. But other classes have some various useful stats/racials as well. N-elf S-meld is handy, the human vers and every-man for themselves is as well, worgen stam and sprint can be useful. But in reality I'd say just play which one like the best or thinks the coolest, seen good warriors of all races.

And Night Elf being best for frontline why? Best Stamina increase or Shadowmeld? Cause if it were frontline focused i would think Dwarves.

Smeld

When our team played alliance we had our BM monk & our warrior both play night elf, worked out quite well usually.

And Night Elf being best for frontline why? Best Stamina increase or Shadowmeld? Cause if it were frontline focused i would think Dwarves.

Shadowmeld completely drops aggro and makes the other team unable to target you, meaning they (the enemy team) cannot sync cast on you.

Warriors in the current meta are frontliners for premades, night elf is the most suited for this because of shadowmeld.

In PUGs I would urge you toward a worgen for the sprint because warriors are very immobile.

If you are set on Worgen vs Human its really preference; worgens have the sprint, while humans have a free trinket slot.

Arms just doesn't realy need the mobility that a fury warrior would need for tot because almost all of arms damage is from rend. Nelf smeld is the best survival mechanic for a front line dps . But I would probably taken human over worgen for the vets and extra survival trinket

Arms being that it's the top tier spec atm, and I quite like the spec myself coming from playing a Sub Rogue in past expacs. It's like going back to a much, much easier set of training wheels.

opposite for me. loved warr 19 last xpac/prior to this xpac, hate it now. loved rogue prior to this xpac, still love it now <3 :D

related to the threads question; human all day if you have an agm/can get an agm.... AGM + battlemaster on anything thats exposed all the time(non stealth) is pretty awesome :D couple that with 1% more base versatility, its a pretty strong race for an arms right now. simple, no difficulty in mastering the use of the race in particular, unlike other less mindless racials.

truth is though any of the races work great for an arms right now, cuz arms would work even without a racial. just gotta find your preference, night elf is better than worgen IMO cuz the stat crit steroid thing is still present but you also have 2% base movement speed increase, on literally ANY melee that 2% base is better than worgen sprint, so much more consistantly op

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread