Got my Burgy on YOOOOOOOO

1hxche.png

Examining the fishy in my bag

1h8riq.png

Preparing to turn in the fishy

ht73v8.png

Wearing my new hat

ahhh after 9 weeks of fishing i have finally caught that sneaky bastard ;p

wooot now i just need to farm that darn stamina cloak....

Last edited by a moderator:
Grats, way more patience then I have now :p

gratz hu

I've been doing randoms for about a month and a half, never missed 7 randoms per week limit and I still haven't seen that cloak!
So yea, it can take some time to obtain it

oh dear,,, thats true ;(

ill miss my crutches, however when i rape a hunter we can still call it skill right? :D

sorry for offtopic,but a lock can kill a hunter? Hunter must be very undergeared then? Can a good geared lock kill a good geared f2p hunter sitting at 1400 hp?

Intëllëct, feral, and now üpgrade, are here to troll on you ( only my horde friends know why I said those names )

sorry for offtopic,but a lock can kill a hunter? Hunter must be very undergeared then? Can a good geared lock kill a good geared f2p hunter sitting at 1400 hp?

actually yes a lock can kill a good hunter, i've killed many hunters on AP and they we're all Pre boa BiS or BiS heirloom
even a few BiS 24 hunters although i think the 24 hunters thought they could faceroll while holding the s key and win yet i raped them.

and if you were to think think this isn't true i would encourage you to ask around the AP alliance chat and im constantly requesting duels with hunters and around 80% of the time i'm winning, although i will admit that i do have an Achilles heel and that would be Enhancement shamans I just can not win against those axe wielding psychos

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread