How's Your Classic Twink Progress?

Yeah, if there were some tangible benefit for doing it on my toon i'd maybe care, but 9/9 BoE arent gamebreaking.

You can always suicide-run for them in the future for no XP, id rather not burn out for 1/1 and some nature resist.

Too true. I already have the Tracker's Gloves of Healing which is 2 less +healing points. Not a gamebreaker.

twink39.png

at 215 shadow dmg right now, once i hit 39 and equip boots ill be at 225. I payed 25g to run rfd 5 times to get deathmage and the offhand dropped everytime so i just settled for a of the eagle 8/8, might try again in the future. A guildie I play with at 19 told me my lock was gonna suck at 39 so far its my most op twink lol, 29 rogue pretty close tho.

at 215 shadow dmg right now, once i hit 39 and equip boots ill be at 225. I payed 25g to run rfd 5 times to get deathmage and the offhand dropped everytime so i just settled for a of the eagle 8/8, might try again in the future. A guildie I play with at 19 told me my lock was gonna suck at 39 so far its my most op twink lol, 29 rogue pretty close tho.

Locks are pretty tough, but going full shadow damage probably makes ya alittle squishy. But for the play style your just sitting at the back line anyway so shouldnt be so bad, personally i love going after full SP mages and locks on my warr :)

twink39.png

Lol at the thought of 39 Lock sucking. I favor a build like yours too, three dot death sentance for any non twinks or pets and easily push most twinks out of the fight. You really only need worry about surprise threats.

Locks are pretty tough, but going full shadow damage probably makes ya alittle squishy. But for the play style your just sitting at the back line anyway so shouldnt be so bad, personally i love going after full SP mages and locks on my warr :)

A pod shaman hit me for 1200 non crit with wf and got ambushed for 800 by a rogue lol, with net trinket, EA and seduce i can usually manage to get away tho.

Lol at the thought of 39 Lock sucking. I favor a build like yours too, three dot death sentance for any non twinks or pets and easily push most twinks out of the fight. You really only need worry about surprise threats.

Yea im enjoying it, if instant shadow bolt procs its pretty much gameover for anyone haha.
[doublepost=1576719621,1576714380][/doublepost]Was surprised to see your hunter outpfspace lol, that game is pretty much my average experience as alli at this lvl:(

Oh damn that was you! Tonight was actually the first time I've been grouped with another twink, Stvptsd and I are buddies, and we brought some randoms and that druid FC Vetto. Are you seeing a lot of same server groups?

twinklock.PNG

Still looking for Darkmist shoulders for 6 more shadow dmg. Also need to finish making my engineering trinkets. But I've been lazy. Cheers!

My 39 enhancement shaman:

https://ibb.co/jHHcNns
jHHcNns

Currently sitting at 2309 life. Unfortunately I had to settle for 10/9 Arachnid gloves since 10/10 bear wouldn't drop. Besides that I am quite happy with everything.

Here is my current setup: https://classic.wowhead.com/gear-set/39-shaman-twink-26874

Probably going to Exchange the neck and the ring for the WS ones. Went for Bear gear on most stuff although I have Monkey alternatives. I think I am fine wih 16% crit.

Enchants:
Head: +100 Health
Chest: +4 Stats
Back: +3 Agi
Bracer: +9 Stam
Gloves: +7 Strength
Legs: +100 Health
Weapon: Crusader

Here he is in action in a crappy pvp video :D

Last edited:
Hehe looks fun, but ofc it's a video of WF procs! Curious what your biggest frustrations are on Enhance. Warriors and Druids have been giving my Survival the most trouble so far.

Druids can be frustrating for me as well but with frostshock and earthbind I usually have a pretty good chance to kill them before they get away.

Most frustrating are roots in general since I don't have my trinket yet and decent hunters can give me a bad time as well. I feel like I got a pretty good matchup against most classes though so far. I will have to play more to say for sure though.

Druids can be frustrating for me as well but with frostshock and earthbind I usually have a pretty good chance to kill them before they get away.

Most frustrating are roots in general since I don't have my trinket yet and decent hunters can give me a bad time as well. I feel like I got a pretty good matchup against most classes though so far. I will have to play more to say for sure though.

Right on, glad to hear it feels good against most classes. One thing that holds me back from making a Shammy over a Warrior is just how Mana starved enhance always seems to be. I would probably build with Spirewind Feterrer and Miner's Hat of the Deep but I'm sure it will still be a problem. You find yourself drinking or running to the hut alot?

Right on, glad to hear it feels good against most classes. One thing that holds me back from making a Shammy over a Warrior is just how Mana starved enhance always seems to be. I would probably build with Spirewind Feterrer and Miner's Hat of the Deep but I'm sure it will still be a problem. You find yourself drinking or running to the hut alot?

Mana starvation is annoying indeed. I have a fetter on my bank but didn't use it yet (no enchant). I do drink when I can but even without mana you are still a threat as an enhancer and with frost/earth shock rank 1 you can still kite/slow/harass decently well even when low on mana.

So while it is an annoyance a lucky WF crit can always get you out of bad situations :)

I just double enchanted my basilisk hide pants after getting two constitution arcanums...

Just need to get Mark of the chosen and I'm 'done' on my hunter.

and I'm 'done' on my hunter.

What are you doing on pet talents? Thinking that going for resists could be more effective than armor... thoughts?

Just "finished" gearing my hunter (not 100% BiS but not going to be), still need all the enchants/librams tho.

edit- and getting Broken Tooth was a few days but soooo much less annoying that those stupid monkey gloves.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread