hows ap looking

Aerie Peak, at least hordeside, always has folks on. There are P2Ps on to help with premades and some chat to scroll through in you chat log.

AP is great for F2Ps. Now, as far as if you ever decide to subscribe, I do not think AP would be a good realm to subscribe on. Except during peak times, most of the time I have seen Orgrimar pretty dead. For raiding, I think there is only about one or two guilds that raid. The organized random BGs/RBG/Arena scene I would guess to be the same.

Funny because AP horde is the home for many of the brackets best players of each class.

Oh-you-93067263235.jpeg

k so with this hunter i decided to switch things up and go ally for a change, and apparently the universe hates me for it

1) Every time i went to turn in an ally quest the Npc's were dead

2)In dungeons I saw all of my gear drop but only got a few peices, this includes some 3 swiftness potion recipies, of which i got none

3) 3 times i got the same BOT/Troll tank a level 20 holy pally that didn't tank just rolled need on everything at the very last second, and anytime it wasn't in a lengthy loot roll, it would hit something then proceed to heal itself so combat would never end Name, Xoxoxxoo and armory,
Xoxoxxoo @ Area 52 - Community - World of Warcraft if seen beware.

Im not sure if all this was just a bad night, or some kind of curse revolving around me playing a non horde toon but if i get another night like this i may be done with the allies, and roll an AP horde panda hunt instead. Please someone tell me this is not how a normal night on the ally side goes.

k so with this hunter i decided to switch things up and go ally for a change, and apparently the universe hates me for it

1) Every time i went to turn in an ally quest the Npc's were dead

2)In dungeons I saw all of my gear drop but only got a few peices, this includes some 3 swiftness potion recipies, of which i got none

3) 3 times i got the same BOT/Troll tank a level 20 holy pally that didn't tank just rolled need on everything at the very last second, and anytime it wasn't in a lengthy loot roll, it would hit something then proceed to heal itself so combat would never end Name, Xoxoxxoo and armory,
Xoxoxxoo @ Area 52 - Community - World of Warcraft if seen beware.

Im not sure if all this was just a bad night, or some kind of curse revolving around me playing a non horde toon but if i get another night like this i may be done with the allies, and roll an AP horde panda hunt instead. Please someone tell me this is not how a normal night on the ally side goes.

Yeah, within random dungeons and even in P2P higher level dungeons and raids there appears to be a disturbing d{ck movement where everybody rolls for everything whether they need it or not. It is not just the character you mentioned so makes no point to call them out.

Personally, the dungeon gear phase of gearing up is my least favorite part of twinking. Even worse than questing. Questing is boring, but at least you know you will get the item and not have to do it again. With dungeons, if it drops, you have to roll against folks.

God, why can't just all the introductory BiS be honor like the WSG neck and Rune of Duty so us PvP guys NEVER have to be forced to do the dungeons?

Yeah, within random dungeons and even in P2P higher level dungeons and raids there appears to be a disturbing d{ck movement where everybody rolls for everything whether they need it or not. It is not just the character you mentioned so makes no point to call them out.

Personally, the dungeon gear phase of gearing up is my least favorite part of twinking. Even worse than questing. Questing is boring, but at least you know you will get the item and not have to do it again. With dungeons, if it drops, you have to roll against folks.

God, why can't just all the introductory BiS be honor like the WSG neck and Rune of Duty so us PvP guys NEVER have to be forced to do the dungeons?

Then we would have like 15 people per BG with 900 HP.

I agree with Lil on that - I suggest rolling both sides to see for yourself.
Nearly impossible to get a truly unbiased opinion from somebody else.

Then we would have like 15 people per BG with 900 HP.

Was not saying everyone should forgo dungeon gear just for the existing WSG honor gear.

Was saying they should redo honor gear to where you, if you like to do nothing but BGs, should never have to set foot in an instance or have to seek quest or dungeon gear.

I tolerate dungeons. Because I have to and I believe most of us do when we would rathered be in a BG.

Users who are viewing this thread