How will Waw Tawent do this time around?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pizza said:
Starting this Tuesday we'll be accepting premades. Any Alliance guilds who are interested and want to setup a game feel free to find me on Twinkinfo vent or private message me your vent information on Twinkinfo.

Thanks

So soon? But no helms yet!

Silinrul said:
So soon? But no helms yet!

No one else has the helms, so it's fine.

Considering there hasn't been a quality premading scene at 19 since 2009, it's hard to believe anyone will step up. Bloodlust Rep is pretty much always up for a game and competitive, but I always felt like they played more for fun than to be the best (not that that's a bad thing). It hardly seems worth getting WT back together at this point to be honest, where's the motivation?

The real competition now resides inside the League (of Legends).

Ertai said:
Considering there hasn't been a quality premading scene at 19 since 2009, it's hard to believe anyone will step up. Bloodlust Rep is pretty much always up for a game and competitive, but I always felt like they played more for fun than to be the best (not that that's a bad thing). It hardly seems worth getting WT back together at this point to be honest, where's the motivation?

The real competition now resides inside the League (of Legends).

It sure does not, if anything, League of Legends is more a casual-game than everything else.

DotA > LoL/HoN

Splenda said:
It sure does not, if anything, League of Legends is more a casual-game than everything else.

DotA > LoL/HoN

Perhaps you need me to rephrase:

The 19s who could pose a challenge are all playing LoL instead of WoW right now.

Br will be getting organized once again. Most are still around playing on mains and what not <cough> scrappy, but hopefully we will be up and running sooner rather than later

xomgooglymoogly said:
Br will be getting organized once again. Most are still around playing on mains and what not <cough> scrappy, but hopefully we will be up and running sooner rather than later

I sure hope so

EU have several guilds up & running.. =)

Silinrul said:
Of course, just didn't think you'd be playing before then. WT still making their guild xp cap? ;P

Yes, every day.

Who's looking forward to us streaming and recording our upcoming premades?

I dont premade anymore, would love to see what this bracket has to offer.

Pizza said:
Who's looking forward to us streaming and recording our upcoming premades?

I would like to see 2 different point of views. Like from one person on O and one person on D, would be cool to see how things flow between each half of your team.

Also have you thought about rolling alts on the opposite side to play other horde guilds with also. Since Boas are already there all you would have to worry about is AGM. Might be a good way to get more matches/secure your role as best guild.

Just a thought.

Also, Bone was right, a shaman on O is very important, purge doing the equivalent of 1k damage against agm, and 400 to priest bubbles, plus dropping Fort, adds up to a lot of damage/clutch FC kills.

"Narcissistic personality disorder is a condition in which people have an inflated sense of self-importance and an extreme preoccupation with themselves. A person with narcissistic personality disorder may:

• React to criticism with rage, shame, or humiliation
  • Take advantage of other people to achieve his or her own goals
  • Have excessive feelings of self-importance
  • Exaggerate achievements and talents
  • Need constant attention and admiration"

Source - Narcissistic personality disorder - PubMed Health

Grody1 said:
"Narcissistic personality disorder is a condition in which people have an inflated sense of self-importance and an extreme preoccupation with themselves. A person with narcissistic personality disorder may:

• React to criticism with rage, shame, or humiliation
  • Take advantage of other people to achieve his or her own goals
  • Have excessive feelings of self-importance
  • Exaggerate achievements and talents
  • Need constant attention and admiration"

Source - Narcissistic personality disorder - PubMed Health

Definition of TRASH

1:something worth little or nothing: as

a : junk, rubbish

b (1) : empty talk : nonsense (2) : inferior or worthless writing or artistic matter (as a television show); especially : such matter intended purely for sensational entertainment (3) : trash talk

2:something in a crumbled or broken condition or mass; especially : debris from pruning or processing plant material

3:a worthless person; also : such persons as a group :

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread