How to Start the Talador Questline

In the garrison, the NPC tool tip says level 2 small building blue prints require completing the Talador Outpost questline. I have searched for a while and have no idea where to start the quest. I am playing Alliance.

Is it from the quest 'The Critical Path'? wowhead says i should get the quest from the Garrison Board. But unfortunately the board offers 3 quests at a time, and it is occupied by lots of other quests (some thing related to exploring the old world) that i have never done. If i accept these quests, my quest log become full before 'The Critical Path' quest becomes available. What should i do now?

Look at maps and see if you can reach Fort Wrynn manually. I've never tried without having the quest give me a flight over there, but most quests can be picked up without necessarily having to take the breadcrumb first.

Then follow the steps explained for Magister Serena/Miall, depending on which outpost building you picked. The quests that grant those followers are the ones counted as outpost completion, and once you complete the quest and have the follower you're also cleared to buy the small building blueprints.

Users who are viewing this thread