How to solo as Warlock 20's ?

Sciiek

Hey so i've been playing my 20 warlock, and i tried to solo the irondocks 1st boss but my voidwalker can't take aggro, and so even if i have good damage, i can't solo the boss,
any tips ? maybe i had the wrong talent, or idk, if u guys have any tips on how to play warlock & which spec i would be open to it !
Thanks !

I know i do have to use health funnel or drain but i can't use health funnel since my void don't even take aggro on docks, so yea i probably can just drain but i take quite a lot of damage too, i can't see ur profile it' says error 500 but here's mine https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/fr-fr/character/eu/ysondre/sciik , might be skill issue, what am i doing wrong ? talents ? and i use the taunt of my pet on cooldown, i even put the spell on my action bar

Try demon spec. Should be easy.

This is my hc char, did only stormwind stockade dungeon yet, but if dmg is ok for hogger, first boss of iron docks should be ok. And my gear was only ilvl 52.

Last edited:
Its gotta be your gear.
I have 242 int 289 stam ilvl62
Fel Armor / Demon Skin - Destruction spec
ilvl 57, int 176, 227 stam,
same talents & same spec so idk
but btw i have no enchants, my weap is normal, i mean i created my char yesterday so no enchants no gems & only basic stuff

U play with felgard in demono ? does he take aggro ? or u just go full damage & drain when needed ?
Yes, felguard takes aggro probably better than void walker because it does better damage. You'd want to open an attack by letting felguard attack first, then start summoning demons.

For first iron docks boss, open with standard felstorm, and when the wolf reaches 50% and the boss dismounts, quickly use the empowered felstorm to get both bosses to aggro the felguard, as the boss can hurt quite alot for a poorly geared warlock

The other bosses you can open with empowered felstorm.

Have u got any tips to farm these dungeons ? should i go alone or tag in research ? idk how to farm em

With ilvl 61 blues you should have no problem.
The more likely problem is that you aren't re-enabling Threatening Presence. When you enter dungeon, or re-summon pet inside dungeon.

I guess something that could help the pet's dmg would be to macro some pet dps-abilities to your own abilities aswell, to make sure it keeps a consistent output. (Don't do it with alot of abilities, since it causes a few problems with Felguard, and probably other pets.)

Users who are viewing this thread