1-9 How to skip Exile's Reach

Great points. I saw that also and if I have time I may try to create both before the code changes go live (though Panderan cannot be Locks so would need to be a Worgen, Goblin or other race)… I checked on my characters and have the chopper motorcycle but don't have the innkeeper's daughter hearthstone toy so I gotta figure out how to get it... If I Understand Correctly (IIUC) the Lock should be just as good as any other Lock but on down side the Hunter will not have Kill command so less DPS but should end up with the Taming ability and thus be able to tame multiple level 1 pets which a GF Hunter cannot do (looks like my NE Hunter is stuck with just the same one cat forever)… Researching on Petopia it looks like Hunters doing pets via Exile's Reach could maybe swap to a Cunning Pet for a +8% movement speed (Pathfinding) or swap to a Tenacity pet for +5% max health from Endurance Training... I think the +10% Leech heals from all damage you deal via a Ferocity pet's Predator's Thirst with Kill Command is likely best overall but being able to train & stable lots of pets (if you can) is really nice as well.
note: you cant do that trick on worgen/goblin. their hearth will be set to their main city.

Highly appreciate the effort of this topic's author! It was surely, ligitemately profitable information.
That was ruined
By reddit "karen"

Users who are viewing this thread