1-9 How to skip Exile's Reach

Ilíllìll

Step 1: Create Lvl1 character. Select Exile's Reach start and log in.
Step 2: Open chat and type /run C_Tutorial.AbandonTutorialArea()
Step 3: Get the starting quest
You will get teleported to Stormwind/Orgrimmar.

Note: You might need to disable tutorials and /reload in order to have the UI fully loaded

Useful if you want a Pandaren/Worgen/Goblin under level 10

does the panda stay neutral?

add: above shows i have paid attention to player creation, panda faction is picked when you create it

Last edited:
Great find! I think I have a level 1 panda sitting on my account somewhere so this is a cool addition to my collection

Doesn't seem to be working anymore. Do you have a video on this topic? (I've used this before)

It works just fine. Try following the directions again.
This was a tad uncalled for no? They just want some assistance :^) helping them rule out any issues they may be having takes no extra time.
Doesn't seem to be working anymore. Do you have a video on this topic? (I've used this before)
If you are doing it from an account that does not have custom scripts enable, I had luck with the following:
1. Enter the command into the text box
2. Accept the Custom scripts popup
3. /reload
4. Enter the command again
5. Accept the quest

If you accepted the quest already, you can abandon it and it should still work.

This was a tad uncalled for no? They just want some assistance :^) helping them rule out any issues they may be having takes no extra time.

If you are doing it from an account that does not have custom scripts enable, I had luck with the following:
1. Enter the command into the text box
2. Accept the Custom scripts popup
3. /reload
4. Enter the command again
5. Accept the quest

If you accepted the quest already, you can abandon it and it should still work.
Confirming it still works in the thread for future readers from a trusted source is more important than troubleshooting for every xpoff user that has issues with a 3 step tutorial.

I obviously did this incorrectly but when I tried this, I was not able to the. Use Chromie when I hit level 10.

this command isn’t working on 10.1.5 ptr, assuming it’s also not gonna work on release in 16 days this will be removed. Do what you want with it for now, it’s going to be fixed soon.

also, I suspect it’s because of a Reddit post that revealed this with 1k upvotes.
not because it’s a twink thing.

this command isn’t working on 10.1.5 ptr, assuming it’s also not gonna work on release in 16 days this will be removed. Do what you want with it for now, it’s going to be fixed soon.

also, I suspect it’s because of a Reddit post that revealed this with 1k upvotes.
Just tested this, can confirm. I also tried a couple of bypasses, they didn't work either. Hopefully something new will pop up on the API, as this was the simplest method.

What level 1 Panderen classes would you recommend creating that aren't nerfed due to old level 1's having specs?

What level 1 Panderen classes would you recommend creating that aren't nerfed due to old level 1's having specs?

ud have to ask somebody familiar with 1s, idk anything about 1s
Note that I am not experienced with Level 1 Twinks but, based on reading the great Lv 1 guide put together by Jonnes, were I to rate the relative power deficiency of non-GrandFathered (nGF) level 1 Twinks to Lv1 Twinks with GF Specializations I would think off the cuff:

Lv 1 Warriors get HUGE benefits via Arms spec as they should be the best Tanks with 20% damage reduction in Defensive Stance, can deal more damage than non-spec'ed Warriors & can likely hit 2 targets simultaneously with 100% of their Slams if they build up their Rage and then dump it all with repeated slams while Sweeping Strikes is active...

Lv 1 Priests get LARGE benefit via Discipline spec as they are the only Lv1 Twinks who can Heal someone else & get Shadowfiend though they do less damage with their Smites... Priests are also the only Lv1s who can raise a fallen character though it may be that non-spec'ed Priests can also do that...

Lv 1 Druids get Large benefit via Balance spec as they get free Starfire which does 10 yard radius AoE damage & powers periodic Starsurges for extra burst & all cost NO mana...

Lv 1 Shaman get Large benefit via Elemental Spec as they pickup Lava Burst & Chain Lightning. Shaman are also the only Lv1s with built in speed via Ghost Wolf.

Lv 1 Monks get Large benefit from Windwalker spec as they can dual wield & hit both harder and more frequently & also generate chi to power Rising Sun Kicks...

Lv 1 Rogues get Large benefit via Assassiation spec as they have 20 extra Energy & hit harder with their Sinister Strikes & can use Shiv to cancel mob Enrages & maybe apply posion (if they can get posion)...

Lv 1 Paladins get Large benefit via Retribution spec as, while they do less damage from Crusader Strike they pick up an execute via Hammer of Wrath & get Blessing of Freedom & both Retribution Aura and Crusader Aura.

Lv 1 Hunters get Large benefit via Beast Mastry spec as they get a pet & can issue the Kill Command which causes the pet to get to the target really fast & adds DPS. They and their pet also get self-healing via Leech for 10% of the damage they do via Predator's Thirst.

Lv 1 Warlocks get NO benefit from Affliction spec.

Lv 1 Mages get negative benefit from a DPS perspective though they do pick up Ice Barrier for a self shield so maybe it is a wash...

Of the above classes it looks like Panderen can only be the following classes:
Hunter, Mage, Monk, Priest, Rogue, Shaman, Warrior

Regardless of the power differences of Lv1s with specs vs those without it may make sense to create multiple Panderan before this closes in case there is no future way to do this...

Last edited:
It was posted on a different thread, but level 1 hunters who summon out of exile's reach and turn off XP, then port back, can learn tame pet abilities. If there is still a way to get out after Panda's can be warlocks, they too can learn the void walker pet ability.

It was posted on a different thread, but level 1 hunters who summon out of exile's reach and turn off XP, then port back, can learn tame pet abilities. If there is still a way to get out after Panda's can be warlocks, they too can learn the void walker pet ability.
Great points. I saw that also and if I have time I may try to create both before the code changes go live (though Panderan cannot be Locks so would need to be a Worgen, Goblin or other race)… I checked on my characters and have the chopper motorcycle but don't have the innkeeper's daughter hearthstone toy so I gotta figure out how to get it... If I Understand Correctly (IIUC) the Lock should be just as good as any other Lock but on down side the Hunter will not have Kill command so less DPS but should end up with the Taming ability and thus be able to tame multiple level 1 pets which a GF Hunter cannot do (looks like my NE Hunter is stuck with just the same one cat forever)… Researching on Petopia it looks like Hunters doing pets via Exile's Reach could maybe swap to a Cunning Pet for a +8% movement speed (Pathfinding) or swap to a Tenacity pet for +5% max health from Endurance Training... I think the +10% Leech heals from all damage you deal via a Ferocity pet's Predator's Thirst with Kill Command is likely best overall but being able to train & stable lots of pets (if you can) is really nice as well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread