How to sell a twink?

Sry to break it to you but no one will buy ur legion twink
I'm almost certain someone would want to. I know a ton of people that wish they'd have the legion fel invasion gear, and my twink has the tabard of frost as well as 2400 illusions (not sure if those transfer over as well). Oh and TECHNICALLY my warlock is a WoD twink, considering I made it before legion even happened. But that's irrelevant :)

Last edited:
I believe what people do is create accounts with same last name, link the accounts together and transfer the character in question. Idk if you can ever break the account link once the deal has been made and everything is in order.

im probs bout to quit too the lag has been makin it unplayable past couple days

Couldn't handle it after losing the mini 19 3v3's tournament aye?, awwww poor baby....

I will be waiting for your return in 3-6 months :)
Naw, the way twinks are right now just isn't fun for me. Tournament aside, I spent hours and hours grinding gear and it was all for nothing. I mainly decided that I don't want to play when I equipped random gear with a wand and had the same stats as I did with the fel gear I grinded for. I just can't find the fun in twinking anymore. I'll be back whenever they make it how it was in cata-wod. Pce Buddy :)

• find a buyer
  • make a new acc
  • same last name as main acc
  • new acc needs same expansions as main acc (buyer should pay for that to make sure he won't back out)
  • transfer character to new acc (answer to secret question required)

I would (maybe) be willing to purchase your account with these restrictions mentioned by Naxx.

Obviously the maybe is about the characters with the gear, classes, etc. PM me if you're serious about selling. :)

Users who are viewing this thread