How to que with 5 people +

Johneffer

Legend
Hey guys, one of my players on my A-Team figured out how to que with more then 5.

You need to download the add on Preform av enabler

<3 you lulheals

I remember using that mod back in the day, good times. Regardless, this should be in the general twinks section or mod section.

Exactly Duckhunt - If he meant to post it in 10-19 it has no bearings. You don't need such addon for anything but AV. Need I remind you there is no AV @ 19? :)

Also; Did they not allow 40 man raid to AV premades in like patch 3.2 or something? I'm sure they did. I have however not done premade AV.. in a looong time.

You can only queue with 5 people atm, that's why he's suggesting using the mod to queue up with 6+

lindenkron said:
Exactly Duckhunt - If he meant to post it in 10-19 it has no bearings. You don't need such addon for anything but AV. Need I remind you there is no AV @ 19? :)

Also; Did they not allow 40 man raid to AV premades in like patch 3.2 or something? I'm sure they did. I have however not done premade AV.. in a looong time.

one sec - let me ask my friend -.-

Lindenkron, this add on works on any bg. sorry for not clarifying that

That is why he moved it to general - so it applies to every twinks, 10-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40- 49 etc.

-.-

Duckhunt said:
You can only queue with 5 people atm, that's why he's suggesting using the mod to queue up with 6+

Explain how I've been doing 10 man premades in 3.3.5 if that's the case ... o_O - Did they nerf it to 5 man? I must admit I've not done PvPing premade after 4.0.1.

Lind after the newest patch you cannot queue with more then 5 for any BG!

lindenkron said:
Explain how I've been doing 10 man premades in 3.3.5 if that's the case ... o_O - Did they nerf it to 5 man? I must admit I've not done PvPing premade after 4.0.1.

yes, you can only que with 5 people now.

not troll post, valuable information.

You need to download the add on Preform av enabler

This addon doesn't queue you up as a group, it only queue you all up at the same exacly time so you'll all have consecutive positions in the queue.

So if you queue with that addon an example of a wsg queue could be:

···

Random

Random

RaidMember1

RaidMember2

RaidMember3

···

RaidMember9

RaidMember10

Random

Random

···

So you have a chance to get a lot of people on the same queue, but your posibilities to get all 10 members the pop is quite low. As you're not queueing as a group some randoms can enter aswell.

The best way to get all 10man group in the same bg is queueing as 2 groups of 5 people and queueing at the same time. But even that doesn't assure you'll all get the pop of the same wsg. If you want an example of a queue in this way it could be like this:

···

Random

Random

Raid1(rm1, rm2, rm3, rm4, rm5)

Raid2(rm6, rm7, rm8, rm9,rm10)

Random

Random

···

So even if you have a chance of getting different wsg pops, this is atm the best way to get a full premade team inside the same bg.

Pre-form enabler works for all BGs as John said. I haven't used it recently but it supposedly made premades get queues faster back when I used to use it. Assuming that's what it still does, I can see how the method it does this also works in allowing you to queue with more than 5 people.

-Ink

Johneffer said:
<3 you eliot for explaining = (

Why are you so sad then, :(. I will have to get this add-on.

Johny boy try not to end every sentence with ^_^ -.- o_O it makes it a bit hard to take you seriously :D, nice post though valuable stuff.

justgive said:
Johny boy try not to end every sentence with ^_^ -.- o_O it makes it a bit hard to take you seriously :D

What are you talking about? =^.^= <MEOW

justgive said:
Johny boy try not to end every sentence with ^_^ -.- o_O it makes it a bit hard to take you seriously :D, nice post though valuable stuff.

that was rude -.-

my A-Team CC mage o_o

Intentalo said:
This addon doesn't queue you up as a group, it only queue you all up at the same exacly time so you'll all have consecutive positions in the queue.

So if you queue with that addon an example of a wsg queue could be:

···

Random

Random

RaidMember1

RaidMember2

RaidMember3

···

RaidMember9

RaidMember10

Random

Random

···

So you have a chance to get a lot of people on the same queue, but your posibilities to get all 10 members the pop is quite low. As you're not queueing as a group some randoms can enter aswell.

The best way to get all 10man group in the same bg is queueing as 2 groups of 5 people and queueing at the same time. But even that doesn't assure you'll all get the pop of the same wsg. If you want an example of a queue in this way it could be like this:

···

Random

Random

Raid1(rm1, rm2, rm3, rm4, rm5)

Raid2(rm6, rm7, rm8, rm9,rm10)

Random

Random

···

So even if you have a chance of getting different wsg pops, this is atm the best way to get a full premade team inside the same bg.

You're correct. You will have the same end result though if you use this addon the correct way. Actually, I've used this addon quite alot. Most of the time I've gotten all 10 of us in the queue within the first few tries. Maybe it's just me.

Users who are viewing this thread