How to play in xp on bg's!

This thread was very dead. It was originally based upon a similar one which announced to the twink community that you can join exp-on BG's by queueing with someone who still has their exp turned on in your group. This was removed shortly after. Your idea can work, but its such a waste I can't see anyone gaining any amusement or satisfaction from it.

Crilicilyn said:
This thread was very dead. It was originally based upon a similar one which announced to the twink community that you can join exp-on BG's by queueing with someone who still has their exp turned on in your group. This was removed shortly after. Your idea can work, but its such a waste I can't see anyone gaining any amusement or satisfaction from it.

I know the thread was dead, I was looking up the Search engine ;p But it's not about your glitch, the OP was idd talking about the hard way of holding the flag.

Yeah, but why would you do that? And the way things stand now at 39's you won't be able to fend off that many in exp-on bg's there are usually 2-6 BoA chars in all of the BG's anywaysm

Crilicilyn said:
Yeah, but why would you do that? And the way things stand now at 39's you won't be able to fend off that many in exp-on bg's there are usually 2-6 BoA chars in all of the BG's anywaysm

Well I'm not saying it's walk in the parc every game...But hey that's what is challenging... but doable, you can hold the flag and be very dangerous...it's even better coz the flag works like a magnet, allys are drawn to you... And if something goes wrong, well i get deserter and do something else for 15min...

I played on wsg no exp too, so I can compare both gameplay well i got almost as much fun, probably even more, when allys in wsg no exp had like 5 healers and 3 hunters, hmm well ok...sure, then they ask you brainlessly to dust off ours healers...sry I don't want to be that close to that many brainless ppl community wise... not counting that the price for the no exp wsg, was a dead empty server, thoses morons, who some of them switched side when they started loosing & one game a night if you are lucky...

What's left to do with your twink if you can't do that ?

And another reason to do that is simply increase your hk count...if not my only reason...

I don't know aboiut 39, but at 29, it's more than doable...it's a very strategic gameplay...sometime for example, when i know i can't even hold the flag myself, because allys are really dominating, then I don't hold the flag, I just return the ennemy flag, at least before they score 3...and our team will never hold one...

But as far as i know you can not force a player to play one way or another, it is your absolute right to suck...:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread