how to play a paladin in arena?

click, move one inch, mouseturn. while already having started to strafe or keyturn. just tried it, fun stuff

"Anyone who plays Hpal/dps [ie; warr/dk] is totally excluded."

sweet, i'll keep running the ez mode comp :)

"How can you CLICK and MOUSETURN?"

it's very difficult and i usually don't do it, but you can mouseturn when you're using your 15 keybinds and then suffer a few seconds of terrible movement when you're clicking the other stuff

and what falkor said, i've seen people who click everything who mouseturn and kite and shit. i mean it's really rediculous but it's still possible

Paladin DK isnt the super comp people make it out to be. Lack of CC and MS will really fuck you over. Currently 2.2k+ on my DK and it starting to get tough, so many situations where an MS or CC would win us the game. Also have a holy paladin at 1850 playing with a warrior... with like 80% win, its faceroll. (and yes, im on cyclone bg EU so i do count)

Supbrah said:
Paladin DK isnt the super comp people make it out to be. Lack of CC and MS will really fuck you over. Currently 2.2k+ on my DK and it starting to get tough, so many situations where an MS or CC would win us the game. Also have a holy paladin at 1850 playing with a warrior... with like 80% win, its faceroll. (and yes, im on cyclone bg EU so i do count)

yea against healer/dps it can be very difficult. usually the way we win is by doing some form of gargoyle dps + strangulate + hoj + other shit on their healer...and if it doesn't work, wait another 3 minutes and grind it out...ms teams or teams with lots of CC (warlocks are a pain) usually are the toughest

as far as going against double dps comps i think holy/dk is the best comp out there, neither of us can die easily since the DK has a bunch of defensive cooldowns and i got lolbubble. plus we're double plate. the biggest problem we have against double dps is when they actually start playing defensively, and we are one of the better "grind it out" teams i think

my rogue has like 60 keybinds i play w/ 3 bars 3hiddin bars ._. on the hidden bars theres all my focus poison sap auto attack sap rocket glove and sap ambush zzz

then theres Shadowstep focus Shiv Weapon swap if im mut D: itll be more at 80 FoK TOTT

Users who are viewing this thread