How to not get killed by warriors as a healer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think glance should delete his paladin and make a new one but neon is right on everything else lol. Also positioning is super important except for those games where your team is oblivious to anything that is not directly in front of them. in those kinda games you need stuff like eng bombs and tailoring net, be your own peels.

Honestly the main heat he gets is 1) Using the RuneBlade as a healer, instead of farming a few more pieces of gear with speed and then using a real healer weapon. 2) Making wild ass claims like "topping the charts"... maybe once... maybe if the other team was garbage and there were no other healers on his team. His claims just insinuate that everybody else here is out of their mind stupid... hence why it comes across as trolling/nonsense.

I think those are only addendums to the kind of troll he is. The main heat i saw him getting was because he was literally trolling Tence's guide by trying to debase his data and expertise while not having played a SECOND of WoW, at the time. He was already discussing ( and contradicting ) empirical data while having only farmed his weird-ass set.

I don't think there's anything wrong with quirky builds, but did he even try to build correctly BEFORE trying being quirky? My art professor used to say "if you wanna break rules, first learn to obey them." Has he actually tried to follow Tence's guide before trying to debase it?

It's not just the wild and clearly fake claims. it's not just the playstyle. It's the mindset of someone who thinks they know better when clearly no one wants to play with this detriment of a character.

when there are two "new members" in a thread (both registered today), you know it's controversial.

when there are two "new members" in a thread (both registered today), you know it's controversial.
48846F66-47FA-43B8-8ED2-015E468ED6CA.jpeg

theres nothing controversial about being the fucking bracket's laughing stock :wheelchair: :kms:

Dam, when the mods are shit talking on the post. Its time to call it quits.

On second though - prob most successful troll this site and bracket has ever seen!

theres nothing controversial about being the fucking bracket's laughing stock :wheelchair: :kms:

if that was true, then wouldn't that be impressive? to come back after a 10-year hiatus and accomplish that feat within like a month?

i mean i wouldnt consider that a feat but you do you

Yeah, the fact that i had to make an account after years of browsing XPOff and TwinkInfo just to give you a heads up on why i think you're a detriment to whatever team you are, and your make-up stories about how you are owning every single class except warriors should give you pause.

The fact that every single experienced Holy Pally already told you that your spec is not feasible should give you pause. The fact that experienced players from the forum already played with you and mentioned multiple times that you are NOT contributing to absolutely anything except "vrooooooooooooooom" should give you pause.

Now. I'm not going to chastise you for playing your way. WoW is honestly a really dogshit game. You shouldn't be penalized for having fun. But the fact is that you have a team, and the team is counting on you.

You are not a tank. You will NEVER be a tank. You are queueing as a healer and people expect from you. Play your quirky builds as long as they work.

Stop constesting reality. This is a number's game. This game is not Lovecraftian mistery. People figure out the game on a daily basis, and way more competent people than you have figured out that the most optimal way to play a holy paladin is to play it as a defensive cleric, not like a doped-up gorilla.

Your problem is not being controversial. Your problem is being delusional and forcing other players to deal with it.

i mean i wouldnt consider that a feat but you do you

i don't think you play in the bracket though so i am not sure what your post is based on.

i have only received compliments in BGs so far, from both sides.

apparently people are a lot more aggressive and in-your-face on these forums.

/shrug

einbildung ist auch eine bildung :FeelsLagMan:

i don't think you play in the bracket though so i am not sure what your post is based on.

i have only received compliments in BGs so far, from both sides.

apparently people are a lot more aggressive and in-your-face on these forums.

/shrug

You spent the entirety of this thread claiming things that i'm sure only happened on your head.

And even at that level, i'm sure those texts were being sarcastic.

einbildung ist auch eine bildung :FeelsLagMan:

Y e p.

i will start making a pvp video in a week or two, hopefully that will shut the haters up? until then, i will focus on improving my game play.

i will start making a pvp video in a week or two, hopefully that will shut the haters up? until then, i will focus on improving my game play.

If you want to edit it, then upload it twice: A unadultered version and the version you want to edit. That will make it so you'll have your cool "Running in the 90s" montage and more respectable players will be able to finally analyze your gameplay and give the glory you so clearly deserve.

no I will not edit it. it will even include AH footage because i am regularly tabbing between accounts to undercut people in the AH.

I want an apology, even if in german, from @Selaya

Oel3VnZ.jpg

even a broken clock is right twice a day :YEP:

even a broken clock is right twice a day :YEP:

let's be real here, i was 2250 in 2's (without voice communication) when i played competitively, i don't even need to try-hard to be way above average in any twink bracket. (don't get me wrong, i see 20 twinks who are better than me all the time)

i am just trying to improve some more and play a fun & viable build, that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread