EU+US How to not fall into Depression after not getting a MH as a rogue

Im broke and i dont play 19 enough after the patch to farm it out. unless you wanna donate to a good cause...

This makes no sense. The title of the thread suggests that your falling into a depression from a video game (yikes) and then stay stuff like you don’t play 19s enough. Very confused on why you bothered in the first place with the thread if you don’t care that much/ arnt open for people to suggest alternatives for you

Last edited:
This makes no sense. The title of the thread suggests that your falling into a depression from a video game (yikes) and then stay stuff like you don’t play 19s enough. Very confused on why you bothered in the first place with the thread if you don’t care that much/ arnt open for people to suggest alternatives for you
Phew... imagine not understanding sarcasm or hyperbole. It's just a simple thread to teach noobie rogues that you can use an epic dagger if you dont get a MH, and I even taught necroaqua that something changed in bfa that he didnt know about. Also theres a difference between not caring about 19s and not caring enough to spend like 12 hours farming something enough to wanna kms. And what do you mean suggest alternatives? I already have one of the best MHs you can get, but 4.4 weapon dps is a big upgrade from 3.7, along with the extra stam for my stam stacking rogue, or agility if you go with slicer blade. I really hope you are just making a poor attempt at trolling

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread