How to: Level 1 Hunter with Pet

Schattenfang

Hello there! o/

Just a quick and small post about lvl 1 Hunters and Pets and how to obtain it:

1) Create a character on Exile's Reach
2) Mail them 10g
3) Accept the 1st quest and type in chat the following command: "/run C_Tutorial.AbandonTutorialArea()" without quotation marks.
4) Get teleported out via summoning stone to Stormwind/Orgrimmar and lock your exp.
5) Party sync and then use a toy hearthstone - You'll be back on the ship. If you land in the water, wait a bit. You'll get teleported to the ship. Sometimes the timing of the boat is a bit buggy and you may have to try Steps 1-4 again.
6) Quest until you reached the Worgen that teaches you the 3 skills and you've got it.

Once you end party sync you'll get kicked off Exiles Reach and can enjoy pets as lvl 1 hunter.

Disclaimer:
If you want to continue to quest on Exile's Reach, you can only quest up to the trader quest which gives you a tabard.
The ring from the spider cave and the amulet from the ogres do have ilvl 5, except for your first green weapon you won't receive any other piece from the quests.

WARNING: It could be that this bug doesn't work for clients that use the russian alphabet, since the LUA has been written in English.

Video:

Have fun everyone! \o/

Last edited:
Amazing find! good job! :)

Thanks for sharing! I was able to get this to work for Alliance, but not for Horde. When I teleport to North Sea on Horde side I always fall in the water and don't get teleported back to the ship (tried over a dozen times). Alliance side it worked 3/3 attempts. Any tricks to get this to work on Horde side?

was different for me

spawned at boat, accepted first quest, put in say /run C_Tutorial.AbandonTutorialArea()

nothing was happening for long tine, was watching video, then decided to start shooting one of the quest dummies to zero HP, got ported to SW gate

Last edited:
was different for me

spawned at boat, accepted first quest, put in say /run C_Tutorial.AbandonTutorialArea()

nothing was happening for long tine, was watching video, then decided to start shooting one of the quest dummies to zero HP, got ported to SW gate
nothing is supposed to happen after you use command, ur supposed to summon urself out. if you get ported out by the command ur hearth will be set to main city, meaning you can’t go back to exiles reach. there’s a video that shows the whole process
Video:

Have fun everyone! \o/

i am on a inactive account, i got ported out as described. how do i summon my self out?

as for gold i set up a /target Crithto macro. i could not kill him solo https://www.wowhead.com/npc=51938/crithto

i have a F2P account with a player on same server, logged that player in also, killed crithto, level 1 got a tag. gained no XP was able to loot the two items it drops and had 54 gold, turned off XP, and bought three 14 slot bags leaving me with 10 gold.

unable to party sync, all my toy hearthstones show valley of the heroes (SW gate). if i get a party sync will that flip my stones back to ship?

i am on a inactive account, i got ported out as described. how do i summon my self out?

as for gold i set up a /target Crithto macro. i could not kill him solo https://www.wowhead.com/npc=51938/crithto

i have a F2P account with a player on same server, logged that player in also, killed crithto, level 1 got a tag. gained no XP was able to loot the two items it drops and had 54 gold, turned off XP, and bought three 14 slot bags leaving me with 10 gold.

unable to party sync, all my toy hearthstones show valley of the heroes (SW gate). if i get a party sync will that flip my stones back to ship?
no, you have to try again. you summon yourself out by partying up with yourself on a different account, then using the stormwind stockade summoning stone to get ur character out of exiles reach.

then, you mail urself gold and turn off ur exp. once again, there’s a entire video showcasing the process step by step. if ur doing this on a f2p, before you use the command have somebody mail themselves 10g on a character on the boat and then have them use the command themselves on a different character in order to use mail toy. they get their mail, then they can give you the 10 gold. after that, do the steps.

Any recommendations on how to get the innkeeper's daughter hearthstone toy? I checked my accounts and so far can't find any with that toy...

i watched the video again, i missed that you were partied with other players, F2P and Vet inactive accounts can't use mail

got a level 1 panda hunter solo out of starter with no help, i guess accidentally lucky and stumbled into that. tried to use a macro request for grouping to party sync to see if i could get back due to having the boat quest still, will try tomorrow

i watched the video again, i missed that you were partied with other players, F2P and Vet inactive accounts can't use mail

got a level 1 panda hunter solo out of starter with no help, i guess accidentally lucky and stumbled into that. tried to use a macro request for grouping to party sync to see if i could get back due to having the boat quest still, will try tomorrow
if you got out of exiles reach without summoning urself your hearth is probably set in ur main city and you can’t go back to exiles reach even if ur party synced.

having the quest means nothing

You Can get the Gold by fishing trash in SW

can't train fishing till level 5, i got 54 gold vending 2 items looted off a Crithto tag in SW

if you got out of exiles reach without summoning urself your hearth is probably set in ur main city and you can’t go back to exiles reach even if ur party synced.

having the quest means nothing

i'm sure you are right on HS being blown now to SW which was auto switched. still sorta happy i have a level 1 panda even without a pet.

no, you have to try again. you summon yourself out by partying up with yourself on a different account, then using the stormwind stockade summoning stone to get ur character out of exiles reach.

then, you mail urself gold and turn off ur exp. once again, there’s a entire video showcasing the process step by step. if ur doing this on a f2p, before you use the command have somebody mail themselves 10g on a character on the boat and then have them use the command themselves on a different character in order to use mail toy. they get their mail, then they can give you the 10 gold. after that, do the steps.

Had to try this out... XD
Screenshot 2023-07-08 220457.png

Users who are viewing this thread