How to heal others - (nube guide)

It also helps when farming mid if you have over 800 hp. Most are dead before they can get a heal.

_Arkant_ said:
But how do I turn/move then? I don't want to stop everytime I cast a spell. I understand that it doesn't matter for spells with cast time but I want to use my instants while moving.

Simply use your Mouse to move. Hold left and right click of your mouse at the same time, and move your mouse to the direction you want to go. Try to get use to that.

KeviKev said:
Simply use your Mouse to move. Hold left and right click of your mouse at the same time, and move your mouse to the direction you want to go. Try to get use to that.

But how can I move with my mouse when the cursor has to be over my target when I use mouseover macros? And I also need my mouse to target my enemies, how does this work when I use it to move?

When I'm healing mid fights I actually have a mental priority list to heal people That I know play objectively working may way down to those scrub 1k hp mid farmers. I find that most good healers spend their time near a flag so guess where your best chances to get a heal are.

_Arkant_ said:
But how can I move with my mouse when the cursor has to be over my target when I use mouseover macros? And I also need my mouse to target my enemies, how does this work when I use the mouse to move?

I see where you're getting to. When I move w/ the W key, I mouseover my Raid groupings on the left to heal someone within my range. Use Easy keybindings tht r close to your W key. For example, I use the R key for Holy Shock.

KeviKev said:
I see where your getting to. When I move w/ the W key, I mouseover my Raid groupings on the left to heal someone within my range. Use Easy keybindings tht r close to your W key. For example I use the R key for Holy Shock.

nice tips m8, but i'm fairly sure hes trolling you.

KeviKev said:
Haha its all good. I just hope it helps others tht are confused w/ Mouseovers.

I've been a casual player for a few years and created bad playstyle habits that are hard to break, still tying to adjust to my mouse.

_Arkant_ said:
1. How dare you ruin my fun :<

2. How would you know? Didn't you notice how weird I move?!

i'm not even sure what char you play m8

chíll said:
i'm not even sure what char you play m8

Well, I thought you figured it since I referred to our little discussion about mages' squishy-ness quite often. I am Lejn.

Users who are viewing this thread