How to have passive CC at 49

Status
Not open for further replies.
when BC came out i believe only things like hand of justice and crusader were changed so every lvl after 60 they got worse and worse, or lower and lower chance to proc. i dont think it would effect something like whelp since it has the absolute border where it stops working, but idk for sure just my guess.

it would be pretty hard to test...i mean youd have to do 1000s of attacks to get a decent sample size and determine its proc rate and if it diminishes as you lvl

Falkor said:
when BC came out i believe only things like hand of justice and crusader were changed so every lvl after 60 they got worse and worse, or lower and lower chance to proc. i dont think it would effect something like whelp since it has the absolute border where it stops working, but idk for sure just my guess.

Not to be an ass, but you basically just reworded what I said.

it would be pretty hard to test...i mean youd have to do 1000s of attacks to get a decent sample size and determine its proc rate and if it diminishes as you lvl

Mmm shouldn't be that hard actually, since it should scale off YOUR level and it procs from YOU being attacked, just go grab a bunch of lowlevel mobs with a 49 who can either heal or tank (or both). Racking up 1000 hits on self shouldn't take long. 10 mobs hitting every 2 seconds is 1000 hits (assuming they all connect anyway) in a bit more than 3 minutes.

reworded just to make it a bit more clear. from your post it would seem items lose power every lvl, which isnt true for items like hoj or enchants like crusader, they only starting losing power at 60 since thats when it goes from vanilla to bc. which is why i would think this, and other items like it, would suffer no changes going from 39 to 49. but its all just guessing till someone actually goes out and tests it a few times.

even if its still 5% at 49 tho its pretty situational since you give up all the stats and hope for rng sleep that doesnt get broken. but all thats already been said before

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread