how to gett a GM to transfer my boa helm and cloack to another realm.

Snowjobs

Fluffy
any ideas so far i have:

said i forgot to leave them on realm A when i transfered to B ( i actualy have transfered)

and

used girlfriend story

any other ideas and if you have been successfull pls leave a direct copy of ur ticket.

Some friends have told me that they just politely asked and said that they need it to level with friends. Although, this doesn't really mean much, but I have a screenshot of a coversation of a GM telling me that the only possible way that they can give you a BoA item is if you reacently transfered but just forgot to bring it with you. But like I said, 1 GM telling me this isn't 100% accurate.

Other then that, I'd just keep trying. I just ended up transfering another character because I'm super impatient. Good luck.

Cheers.

Edit- Also, if you haven't been using stuck way too much, I'd suggest trying to fit that in your ticket 1 or 2 times. I've gotten a response as quick as 10 minutes doing so.

I've talked to gm's before and dcm is right. If it's a recent transfer meaning like less than 2-3 months then they might be able to do it for you. Gm's use this same concept with refunding stuff that is bought with honor and justice points for the most part.

I know that it's a long shot but worth trying; Can u send BoA items to a trial account? The two wow accounts in question are under the same battle.net account.

Also my main account (the one with the BoAs) is suspended.

Users who are viewing this thread