How to get Alchemist Stone and Enchant Ring - Healing Power, 50-64 (Sha'tar Rep)

Ochiwana

Legend
Hello there fellow people from TI,

I've recently done a quite annoying grind to get Revered with The Sha'tar on a level 64. (for Alchemist Stone - Item - World of Warcraft) The reason why this is a very very very very boring grind is Ethereum Prison Key - Item - World of Warcraft, you have no acces to any of the Twisting Nether dungeons which give you The Sha'tar rep, therefor you can only get a small amount of rep from Item Turn-in quests and a few small quest lines in Terokkar Forest/Nagrand/Auchidoun.

The reason for me posting this is wanting to share how I did this and what I gained while doing this, what I used to get Honored with The Sha'tar and which quests I did to get a little over Honored with The Sha'tar. Basically this is a guide in how to gain any reputation from Outland that isnt obtainable by level 64 and lower. Also i'll post the loot i've recieved on the bottom of this thread!

>>> Lower then 64? go straight to STEP 3! <<<

STEP 1: Item Turn-in Quests. (repeatable)

Pre Quest Scryers/The Aldor: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=10210 then http://www.wowhead.com/quest=10211

Scryers/The Aldor NPC with the Item Turn-in quests: Scryers = http://www.wowhead.com/npc=18531 The Aldor http://www.wowhead.com/npc=18537

Here is list of items you need to rise your REP with the Scryers or Aldor in Shattrath City :

For < The Scryers >

Firewing Signet ( 250 rep - per 10 )
Arcane Tome ( 350 rep - per 1 )

<<< in REP recieve: 14 Signets = 1 Tome >>>

For < The Aldor >

Mark of Kil'jaeden ( 250 rep - per 10 )
Fel Armament ( 350 rep - per 1 )

<<< in REP recieve: 14 Marks = 1 Fel Armament >>>

This method will get you to 5999/6000 on Friendly, after this you'll have to do some quests to get as far as possible.

STEP 2: Quests.

Quests:

Questline 1: The Dread Relic - Quest - World of Warcraft (600 Reputation)
Questline 2: For the Fallen - Quest - World of Warcraft (750 Reputation)
Questline 3: I See Dead Draenei - Quest - World of Warcraft (1110 Reputation)

Once you've done this, go to step 3 :)

STEP 3: The Farm.

This step can only be done by 70+! The items we will be farming are tradeable so dont worry :). This is where it gets really annoying, you should be about 1900-2400/12000 on Honored now. What you'll be doing now is 2 quests first before we can continue, those are:

1. Seek Out Ameer - Quest - World of Warcraft
2. A Mission of Mercy - Quest - World of Warcraft
3. Only have to accept this quest Ethereum Secrets - Quest - World of Warcraft

(The following information can be for anyone between level 1 and 64 that is Reputation Farming)

Once you've done these 3 little steps we can finally start farming Ethereum Prison Key - Item - World of Warcraft! The best way to farm these Keys is by doing the dungeon "Mana Tombs - Heroic" if you're asking yourself but isnt there a lockout on that dungeon once you've finished it? yes, there is. Altho if you avoid the bosses you'll be able to kill all the trash without getting the lockout on the dungeon. After you've done this you can run out and reset and all the Trash will be respawned. The average amount of keys you get can vary, I presonally think 5 keys is the average, atleast for me. I got between 0 and 11 keys in all the dungeons i've farmed. Ok why do I need these keys you may ask...well it rewards the following if you open the prisons in Netherstorm (Location Ethereum Prisons):

(The following reputation rewards all included the Guild Perk Mr. Popularity - Spell - World of Warcraft)

Hostile level 70 mob (100% a Greenie/Blue quaility item.)
Sporregar Prisoner (495 Sporregar Reputation)
The Sha'tar Prisoner (550 The Sha'tar Reputation)
Cenarion Expedition Prisoner (550 Cenarion Expedition Reputation)
Lower City Prisoner (550 Lower City Reputation)
Consortium Prisoner (550 Consortium Reputation)
Keepers of Time Prisoner (550 Keepers of Time Reputation)

It took me personally 850 keys to finally finish my farm. I needed 10020 Reputation (1980/12000) for the Sha'tar to hit Revered. Took me about 3 days to farm these keys, you might think is it worth the farm? well it certainly is a boring farm but a very rewarding one aswell duo Random World drops, mentionable loots I got myself while doing this:

Formula: Enchant Bracer - Restore Mana Prime - Item - World of Warcraft (Average Buyout 4000g) x 2
Pattern: Blackstrike Bracers - Item - World of Warcraft (Average Buyout 1499g)
Pattern: Windstrike Gloves - Item - World of Warcraft (Average Buyout 2164g)
Pattern: Black Belt of Knowledge - Item - World of Warcraft (Average Buyout 2297g)
Design: Flashing Living Ruby - Item - World of Warcraft (Average Buyout 332g)
Band of Impenetrable Defenses - Item - World of Warcraft (Average Buyout 298g)
Don Santos' Famous Hunting Rifle - Item - World of Warcraft (Average Buyout 1337g)
Blade of Wizardry - Item - World of Warcraft (Average Buyout 15835g)

Goodluck on your farm for Alchemist Stone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: How to get Alchemist stone on level 64 (Sha'tar Rep)

Hehe nice :D, any flaws in the guide? let me know ^^

Well you could add those items (since they're obtainable the same way):

1. Enchant Ring - Stats
2. Enchant Ring - Minor Intellect

Atleast I think they are.

Hehe nice :D, any flaws in the guide? let me know ^^
Nope, looks good =] I'd add that you can also turn in Firewing Signets for Scryer rep and Marks of Sargeras for Aldor both up until Honored. Also pick up a Battle Standard of Coordination for the Ethereum Prisons.

Nope, looks good =] I'd add that you can also turn in Firewing Signets for Scryer rep and Marks of Sargeras for Aldor both up until Honored. Also pick up a Battle Standard of Coordination for the Ethereum Prisons.

Sunfury Signet and Mark of Sargeras cannot be turned in since the quests will be available at level 65, this guide is mostlikely for people with 375 Alchemy/Enchanting to get the max out of their proffesion, did add Battle Standard of Coordination - Item - World of Warcraft tho ^^ thank you for your feedback.

Done already on my "main" 60, but i want to do this to revered on my other toon(s).

Anyone looking for more ppl for this? I have 600-700 keys in bank and i'd like to join.

p.s. Alliance EU

Btag: Herberth#2615

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread