How to get a 12 years old to RAGE at you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zegly

Banned
Enjoy :)

So here I just started the trolling , I laughed at his video where he was running around with 3 healbots with the flag against 2 DPS for 5 minutes. I put him on the defensive as you can see but he is not mad yet.

Assassin said:
Video was to show case how OP my heals are. Didn't you get it? And man, you can not take CC. My response was to give you some help w/ your video. But, my video is much more entertaining than your's by a mile. Plus better edited by a longshot too. So, keep that in mind.

~Nick(WorldofZenon)

With my reply to this , I got him mad ,he started copying all the insult I threw at him ( retard , mentally challenged , you are a 10 years old , etc etc ) He even finish by calling me a girl , which is really funny because if you watch his video he sounds like a 12 years old prepuberty boy.

Assassin said:
Wow now this clearly shows how fucking retarded you are. I think you are 10. Hell, you make me laugh b/c you thought your video was entertaining. Btw, it's funny how you call the healers, healbots. Shows your tardation. It's called a pocket healer. Not a fucking bot that heals me. But since you say have them, it shows how low you'd go to showcase your poor skill. Your just upset since you didn't get into an "A" or "B" team. You call me pathedic, you make me laugh. In all honesty, your the pathedic loser here. LMFAO!!

To answer you question, my video is clearly better edited than your's by a long shot. Bet you can't do better than that. Hell, your a tard how are you suppose to show it? A healer should not be able to last through 5 stacks. The fact I got to 10 made it interesting. I did not ask to have him heal me. In addition, my heals were 95% better than the other healers in that bg.

I no longer am going to waste my valuabe time with a retarded 10 year old girl.

Have a good day!
Nick (WorldofZenon)

So here you can tell he is raging , he said he was done wasting his VALUABLE TIME with me , however you can tell he cannot contain his rage because he couldn't stop replying. ( obviously once again he keeps copying all my insult cuz so original )

Assassin said:
Yeah I guess, I shouldn't keep picking on a worthless, mentally handicapped 10 year old girl. It amuses me how terrible your spelling and grammar is. Shows your intelligence. I look at you and I feel sorry about where your amusement came from. You don't have any life, probably sitting in 1st grade still (What your 6th time already?), so, you reverted to trolling people on the internet. Look, I tried to be nice. The fact that you can't write as much as I did shows your lack of intellectualism. I also feel sorry for you kiddo, because your skill is to post videos with large text and flashing it over and over again. Yet you call that video editing skill. LMFAO!! Not only that, you shake the screen every time, even when your not killing someone. Is you mission to give someone over the internet a seizure? Try killing someone without a so called, "Healbot". Will so your low skill. Did I say skill, ROLF, you have no skill in life or in-game.

Poor worthless, mentally handicapped (Retarded, since you don't understand shit!) 10 year old girl. Stay terrible, not only in-game, but in life too. This conversation is making me laugh. How you go back and forth about how your retarded. This is how it ends kiddo(Your doctor didn't want people to know hell its very noticeable, but well here it is): You got a 12th degree of Retardation. Probably will not make it past 12 years old. I really feel sorry for you kiddo. Feel better.

~Nick (WorldofZenon)

That's alot of text , but its soooooo good. But you guys haven't seen the best part yet , he doesn't even realize he got trolled. Thats how retarded he is.

Assassin said:
The funny thing is, where did you get that? I can't count to ten? that's hilarious. Want me to prove you wrong? (1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10, etc) Mentally challenged kids could not have the ability to even post videos of my epic quality, nor commentary. Learn to post something that is worthy to be watched. Plus, your title didn't describe shit about your video. I was confused by the name. If you want to know, I'm 15 years old. Don't know where you got 12 years old, since it isn't stated on my YT channel page. If you look there, you will see my age under my name, with the date my channel was created.

~Nick(worldofZenon)

Okay now let me explain the last part , if you read carefully you already understand why he is retarded.

Assassin said:
A healer should not be able to last through 5 stacks. The fact I got to 10 made it interesting.
Nick (WorldofZenon)

Ultimate lvl 19 Twink Shaman Guide [5.0.4 - HD] - YouTube

To save you guys 10 minutes of horrific video , skip to 9:30 .... and watch him not being able to count to 10 :) He calls me stupid because english is not my first language but yet he can't even count to 10. AWWWWWw sooo good.

Want me to expose you? I won't b/c I dont want to receive a ban.

expose me trolling you ? rofl go ahead , you got so mad , its hilarious , I am just sitting there laughing because I got you exactly where I wanted you to be so easily

when this gets deleted , it will be posted in comments on Fisherololol's video , feel free to log there and get a laugh at mad 15 years old

IMO IF ANY MOD is reading this , I think this thread should be locked but not deleted just so people will stop being rude in their Private Message because they think they can say whatever the want just because they are hiding in PM.

:)

Really Assassin? Why make retarded jokes? My little girl has a form of mental retardation and you're just going to take advantage of that by using it as some kind of form of insult? WTF man? Well, I just lost all respect for you that I ever had from watching your videos.

Unsubscribed.

~ Idiote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread