How to do crazy dmg as a feral druid.

Most people say that feral is OP, they are OP if you know how to use them :).what you need to do is mangle ( shred if you want) > rake>mangle>savage roar> mangle>rake>mangle>mangle rake>tiger's fury>FB. with that combo you should reach dmg up to 700+. with this strat i have got a 1.4k FB many times. it would possibly be a good idea when going against lets say a pally or a healer class, to use rip with atleast 4 combo points. Now you dont have to to exactly as what ive said but the important thing is to get atleast 3 combo points then use savage roar. then after, get 5 combo points and pop Tiger's fury and FB. I have beaten disc preists and resto druids with this, they were bis with boas. also pallys and just about every class other than S preists. Hope this brings down those nasty hordes for you guys as well as it has for me:) FERAL POWWA!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Roberts druid guide to feral dps:

Mangle>Shred>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Shred>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle>Shred>Mangle>Mangle>Mangle

psh nubs. what u do is
spec displacer beast
rack up 5 combo points on some random person and then vanish
these points wont leave even if the person dies as long as he stays in the bg.
walts on over to the zerker hut
find you priestly victim.
before you open pop your savage roar (u wownt break stealth)
open with what ever rotation u like ending with a tf and fb for 1.2-1.7k ranging on armor for mail wearers you will probably hit a little less

My usual strat is to build a 2 CP Savage roar, TF Mangle and rake to 4-5 CP, rip before Tiger's Fury falls off if you can. 5cp Rip actually does alot of damage to classes that can't heal at all.

You guys can do what you like, Im just trying to help fellow ferals get to max dmg :) Try it guys it makes me shit myself when i see the dmg :D
Well I do commend you on not playing a Hunter in Cata, assuming you played in Cata.

Users who are viewing this thread