How to check whether or not you can do [Blank]

germs

OG
Only so I don't have to read all of your questions.

First: Go to http://www.wowhead.com/

Second: Look for whichever enchant you would like to have on your twink.

ex: Mongoose - http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=27984

Third: Go to the enchant page and under Quick Facts in the upper right hand corner it will say the level the item needs to be to receive the enchant.

ex: Mongoose -
Quick Facts

Level: 35

Requires Enchanting (375)

Difficulty: 375 380 385 390

- WoWHead

As an example of an item that does work....

Arcanum of Ferocity - http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=35452

There will be no iLevel information in the upper corner. Instead it will say something close to

Screenshots

None yet – Submit one!

Also, you people are bad if you found on this site first.

You are even more bad if you still are having issues with the enchants.

Addition:

Things you might think you can do but cant:

Engineering items

Leatherworking

Enchanting

Blacksmithing

Items with no durability

Scopes

germs said:
Only so I don't have to read all of your questions.

why would anyone be asking u questions....u have like 9 posts on here

try to tone down the arrogance....u dont have to read their noob questions

Also, you people are bad if you found on this site first.

You are even more bad if you still are having issues with the enchant

/agree

if u found the exploits on this website u are terrible and shouldnt be allowed to use them

not questions directed towards me.

questions in general about obviously impossible enchants.

such as enchants that say on the enchant "requires the item to be 35/60" or ones that aren't as obvious.

yo my bad...just read the thread below where all the idiots said wotlk heads work lawl

i can see where ur annoyed

still this post as no purpose besides letting your rage off.

don't think we need this.

and i twink a lot, this site actually makes me learn new things. because i don't like the population on the official forum, too self centered. so before you say people are dumb, i suggest you turn your tongue 7 times in your mouth before. cause we're not !

also, people are not dumb for asking stupid questions, no questions are stupid, there is only stupid answers ! many people don't know what a twink is, they are new to this... it is but natural that they are not aware of many things, and many don't even know how forums works. they take info where they can, and when you google things, its not always the official sites that comes out. but sites like this one !

hope you understand this much !

how do you add enchants to a head piece where the head piece is white armor (such as ruby shades) and then it has no durability.

Fearitself said:
how do you add enchants to a head piece where the head piece is white armor (such as ruby shades) and then it has no durability.

its not possible

and i twink a lot, this site actually makes me learn new things. because i don't like the population on the official forum, too self centered. so before you say people are dumb, i suggest you turn your tongue 7 times in your mouth before. cause we're not !

also, people are not dumb for asking stupid questions, no questions are stupid, there is only stupid answers ! many people don't know what a twink is, they are new to this... it is but natural that they are not aware of many things, and many don't even know how forums works. they take info where they can, and when you google things, its not always the official sites that comes out. but sites like this one !

I basically told people how to check if an enchant works. This thread is not for you apparently.

Noob Question INC:

Is it possible to use this method to get a quest item that binds onto another character?

For example, can my level 60 complete This Quest, I grab this item, I DO NOT equip it, I die a bunch until its is broken and do the normal process of getting it onto another character. Will this work?

~Zuty

Nope.

Another message to newer people to this exploit:

Items that are soulbound or have been equiped to your character cannot unsoulbind.

The only items that will work using this glitch are BoE pieces of gear that become soulbound from the enchant or white pieces of gear that become soulbound because of the enchant.

^ Good call. =P wasted 100g once because I didn't know that.

ArthurianKnight said:

u might claim to not be an idiot, but in this post u write like an 11 year old....tops

1.) he can let his rage off at all u guys because this isnt a complicated exploit so ur dumb if u cant figure it out

2.) u dont like the general forums because they are self centered (im assuming this means u get flamed)...theres a simple solution to this....dont post stupid questions, lookup things before u ask about them....u might find the answer, and dont make posts like this one where u denounce ppl for getting annoyed at ur dumb ass

3.) there is such thing as a stupid question....a 25 year old from the US who asks "what is a car?" has just asked a stupid question and probably has a mental disability....also a stupid question can be something such as "does this item work for the exploit?" when u could easily USE UR FUCKING BRAIN and look it up on wowhead

stop being a retard and quoting ur 5th grade teacher about "no stupid questions"....this is the real world....there are stupid questions....ur mother asking ur father if she should get an abortion will probably go down in history as the dumbest (because the answer was clearly yes....just in case u didnt follow ;) )

Users who are viewing this thread