How much do Chan's Imperial robes sell for?

keep it for when the 49 bracket gets more active, its pretty dead right now, it was worth a lot b4 big pathces, idk what it is worth now

It's worth 5 Shadowfangs. :p In all seriousness it's value is hard to nail down...but I will tell you I sold one for 10k. Value may actually increase with the next patch bc if I remember correctly it's the only robe with that model and a lot of people like its look. (The guy who bought mine for 10k wanted it for its looks.)

-Ink

shakajumbo said:
I have a set in the bank, and wondering what I should sell for. I'm on Firetree PVP Horde US server.

It's a complicated answer. The robes no longer drop (as far as we know), since the rare that drops them got dropped in levels after the Shattering. While the 49 bracket plays three days a week, it's arguably the least populous bracket, so demand may be low. Moreover, the stats are competitive with a couple of other drops.

Now, that said, Chan's Imperial Robes has a very striking appearance, with no duplicate design anywhere else in the game. If you hold on to the robes for awhile after Transmogrification goes live, it's entirely possible that fashion hounds could pay exhorbitant amounts for what will be one of the rarest cloth chestpiece designs imaginable.

In other words, I have no idea. I don't know of another item with a similar situation.

Just sold one of mine for 5k on the AH. People say they do not drop anyomore but that is not what a GM said. The drop rate is just so very low that is is really hard to get. I should of waited till transmogrification went live to get alot more but I still have one in the bank. :)

Users who are viewing this thread