How many of you hit 300k dmg on your 19's?

Just wondering all that got the 300k dmg acheivement, a friend of mine got it a while back on his 19 huntard.

/clap

Just wondering if a lot of people have it done.

I have it on my paladin, Aleria, Haley, Heatonn, Beerra, Feralzor, and I might have missed someone has it in Rampage

I had to go once when I had around 240k damage done on my hunter. On a sidenote, I once accidentely fucked this achievement up for Bláckóut, who was around 150k or so.

The problem with this achievement is you need to like graveyard camping, for which I really ain't the type of player.

Natasya said:
I had to go once when I had around 240k damage done on my hunter. On a sidenote, I once accidentely fucked this achievement up for Bláckóut, who was around 150k or so.

The problem with this achievement is you need to like graveyard camping, for which I really ain't the type of player.

We had it organized on both alliance & horde side so a healer & a dps from each faction teamed up and took turns on the resto huts. Was EZ tbh no gy camping at all.

haha i never get over 100k because i focus on winning instead of farming.

not knocking y'all, gj on the achievement, but it's just not my playstyle.

well im never getting that one :(

damn being a healer....even if i went for dps and had a healbot...it would take forever

Warbay said:
I have it on my paladin, Aleria, Haley, Heatonn, Beerra, Feralzor, and I might have missed someone has it in Rampage

Forgetting me again :<

But aye, we got it..

I posted a screenie somewhere around here.

Wozza said:
Couldnt upload the picture, but i got 298k on my warlock in a pugged BG, took 4 hours

You must have been PISSED...

I've seen people get this but they had their FC's using exploits and they were farming a lowbie groups GY. I don't know wheather that was worse or seeing them advertise how good they were in the forums the next day. Would love to organise a pair of premades to get this done though

A twink guild on my server recently farmed WG for both the DPS and Healing achievement- it took them more than three hours of continuous play. I, for one, am not that dedicated! And I'd hate to have been the other side.

Users who are viewing this thread