How Lucky were you this Weekend?

so u like toe thumbs eh

I obtained a Tarantula belt for 75 silver and a Shadowfang for 400 gold, all gold which was given to me on the servers they were acquired on. So technically they were free. With that said, it was a pretty lucky weekend for me =)!

I obtained a Tarantula belt for 75 silver and a Shadowfang for 400 gold, all gold which was given to me on the servers they were acquired on. So technically they were free. With that said, it was a pretty lucky weekend for me =)!
That'll Do Pig, That'll do.

Loads of AB pops this weekend, that was lucky got <Discrasin in the basin> achieve to company <we had it all along *cough*> etc

not to mention that i got laid.

generally a lucky weekend to be honest

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried for the first time since I started farming the hat 2.5 yrs ago to win the tourney and even had an 85 waiting to summon me directly to the turnin. At the time of the 83 winning it that did, i had Keefers, dezian queenfish, and enough odd fish where if they were all tastyfish and i hadnt been basiclly robbed, i would have won. Was nice to get the line for the bag pole i replaced my http://www.wowhead.com/item=6366/darkwood-fishing-pole with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Loads of AB pops this weekend, that was lucky got <Discrasin in the basin> achieve to company <we had it all along *cough*> etc

not to mention that i got laid.

generally a lucky weekend to be honest
is this eu? i tried ab queues all weekend hoping to fill some achievements and it never popped once QQ

Users who are viewing this thread