How long will a grind for Sameed's Vision Ring take me?

Just group up with some boe farmers if you can - then you get to loot like 10k mobs/hour rather than just 500-700/ hour. I farm pretty reg and I've gotten like 6-7 of them. 2 with socket

Depending which mobs you farm, if they drop i28 rings, there is an "adaptable" version which has the same stat. The savant/decimator/impatient are variations that gives +25 secondary stat.

Farming feels longer when you do it for a prolong stretch/excessively; I park my farming alts at their ideal locations and do a lap or commit 10-30mins and then logoff to some other alts.

WoWScrnShot_051922_071540.jpg

Depending which mobs you farm, if they drop i28 rings, there is an "adaptable" version which has the same stat. The savant/decimator/impatient are variations that gives +25 secondary stat.

Farming feels longer when you do it for a prolong stretch/excessively; I park my farming alts at their ideal locations and do a lap or commit 10-30mins and then logoff to some other alts.

View attachment 20936
Not if hes f2p

everyone that farms regularly has gotten one by now. just not necessarily socketed or at the correct level.

no considering hes thinking of using lagnut . id say he can def get sameeds within 100k kills or about 2 weeks going hard (since socket isnt required).
Fair point, maybe he doesnt know about atal dazar, or just plays hunter and nothing he does matter.

But back to the point, ive gotten a dozen of both 20 and 25 sameeds, you know what I dont have? Sameeds.

Only socketed boe legion I found is a 20 Gorrog's Serene Gaze, I know Vyvenem is using one but I am using a Plunderer's Helmet.

Getting an epic legion boe isn't hard, it usually takes a few hours farming in a group, or a few days solo.
Getting an epic legion boe that fits the right slot (wrist/cloak/ring/neck/trinket) and has a socket is very rare. I haven't seen anyone with one equipped, green ilvl 28 with socket and tert are easy to get compared to this.

Only socketed boe legion I found is a 20 Gorrog's Serene Gaze, I know Vyvenem is using one but I am using a Plunderer's Helmet.

Getting an epic legion boe isn't hard, it usually takes a few hours farming in a group, or a few days solo.
Getting an epic legion boe that fits the right slot (wrist/cloak/ring/neck/trinket) and has a socket is very rare. I haven't seen anyone with one equipped, green ilvl 28 with socket and tert are easy to get compared to this.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/destromath/blightrunner. socketed amore ring

also a vet, so AH farm and not actual mob farm.

That said, my f2p has a couple socketed Legion epics. they just arent ideal slots/stats for me to bother equipping them. and I'm not really alone in that. A handful of hard farming F2P have multiple socketed epics. Its just that when you narrow that down even further to a specific slot (rings) it gets even rarer. And since the rings are really the only slots really worth it, its what people talk about.

Users who are viewing this thread